Draco's special

Draco invited me to spend the weekend at the Malfoy Manor, because Lucius, Draco's father, had some matters to discuss with my boyfriend, and Narcissa thought it was a good idea for me to go too because she had told Dray that she hadn't seen me in a long time and missed me.

Draco didn't like taking me there, he had problems with his father, so he didn't like me going there because he knew that he and his father always ended up arguing and he didn't want me to witness that. I didn't like going there either, I only went for Dray, to make sure he was okay, and I also went there for Narcissa, she was a great mother-in-law and treated me well.

Draco and I were going down the stairs to go towards the dining room of the Malfoy Manor, he and his father spent the whole afternoon talking in the office and I knew that Dray was feeling overwhelmed. I took his hand, and brought it to my lips, where I left a kiss and smiled at him.

Already seated at the table, Draco sat in front of his father and next to me, and I sat facing Narcissa. We started having dinner, having a banal conversation, it was just Narcissa and I talking, catching up, until Dray's father decided to interrupt.

- Draco, I forgot to ask you this afternoon, but have you completed the mission imposed on you? - Lucius asked and I could see Dray's leg start to shake, so I placed my hand on top of his thigh and he placed his hand on top of mine, squeezing it a little, clearly nervous.

- I don't want you to talk about these things at dinner! - Narcissa stated.

- He just has to answer a yes or a no! - Lucius insisted - Come on Draco, I need to know.

- I haven't completed it... - Draco said - ...yet.

- You must be out of your mind! Do you know how problematic that is? Do you want to destroy our family? - Lucius shouted at Draco nervously - When are you going to learn, boy?

- Love, go upstairs please. - Draco asked with tears stinging in his eyes, but I shook my head. I was going to stay with him, I wasn't going to let anything happen to him.

- Lucius calm down a bit, please. - Narcissa asked, embarrassed because they were arguing in my presence.

- No, he only knows how to ruin our lives Narcissa. - Lucius exclaimed unnerved.

- Maybe I do just ruin your lives. - Draco said - Maybe it would be better if I didn't even exist! - my boyfriend shouted and left the table, heading quickly towards his room.

- Draco... - Narcissa called out to him - I will never forgive you for this! - she said to her husband.

- I'm going to check on him, excuse me. - I said, going to Draco's room.

- Dray baby - I said as I entered his room, seeing him running his hands through his hair nervously, pacing from side to side - Draco it's okay, I'm here! - I said hugging his body.

- I'm sorry you witnessed this, love - he cried in my arms - I didn't want this to happen, I'm tired of this, I'm tired of everything!

I grabbed his face making him look at me. - Never say that again! I need you here, I can't live without you love. - I said and he stopped crying. - I'm here to help you with whatever you need, but I wouldn't be able to cope if you left.

- You know what, pack your things, let's get out of here. - he said, starting to pack his suitcase.

As soon as we finished packing our things, we went to say goodbye to Narcissa. She had a tired look and was sad when she found out that we were leaving, but she understood that it was for the best. She hugged Draco and asked me to come and talk to me alone.

- Y/n Darling, I'm sorry about what happened earlier. - she said - Lucius is a bit difficult to deal with, and I'm sorry if he scared you or something, I don't want you to not come back because of what happened. I like you very much, and you make my baby very happy! Draco is very happy. Thank you for always being with him. - she thanked me and hugged me.

- I'm the one who has to thank you, Narcissa, he's a great boyfriend, and he takes great care of me. And don't worry, I'll be back. - I assured her.

When we got back to Hogwarts, we both went to his dorm and took a shower together. Our friends were in Hogsmeade, so we decided to go and meet them to relieve some tension and have some fun.