2

The slytherin boys react to: them waking up from a nightmare. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco Malfoy ( dating ):

It was 2am, and I was by the window looking at the starry sky, I had been having some trouble falling asleep lately, so I was either writing in my diary or looking outside my window. On the other hand, Draco was sleeping in my bed, and he was so calm he looked like a baby.

After a while, I decide to go to bed and try to get some rest, so I lay down next to Draco's body, placing my head on his chest and hugging him. Being hugged like that with him calmed me down, and sleep was getting closer and closer, but Draco's heartbeat, which was calm before  became fast, making me worry, and he started to mumble some things that I couldn't understand. I looked at his face, and he had a scared expression which led me to think he was having a nightmare.

- Draco. - I called - Baby, wake up.

He woke up scared and got out of bed, and I called out to him, but he went into the bathroom and locked the door.

- Draco, are you okay? - I knocked on the door but he didn't open it, he just answered my question by saying "yes". - Draco baby, open the door for me please. - I couldn't understand why he had locked the door, but I only understood why when I heard him crying.

- Alohomora - I said and the door opened. Upon entering the bathroom my heart broke completely, Draco was sitting on the floor with his hands over his face and crying uncontrollably. I knelt down next to him, and took his hands, moving them away from his face so I could look at him.

- Draco, I'm worried about you, what happened? - I asked.

- I...I don't know, I...I can't calm down. - he said between sobs.

His hands were shaking and his breathing was getting heavier, and he was feeling anxious. I sat on the floor and pulled him onto my lap, and Draco leaned against my chest and I started rocking him like he was a baby.

- Look at me. - I said and he obeyed - You have to focus on your breathing now, okay? Inhale... Exhale. - I did the breathing with him to help him concentrate on them, and after a few minutes he was calmer.

- I'm sorry, I'm sorry about everything. I'm a piece of shit. I'm sorry I woke you up and dragged you into this mess. - he said with tears in his eyes again.

- Draco, you don't have to apologize for anything, I was already awake and I'm here to help you. And you are incredible, never say that about yourself again! - I said stroking his hair with my fingers. I kissed the top of his head, and we stayed there for a while without speaking, just looking at each other, every now and then I gave him a little kiss on the lips. We stayed like that until he said he was feeling better and wanted to go to bed.

- Do you want to talk about the nightmare, or about your anxiety? - I asked.

- No love, can we talk aboout it tomorrow morning? I really don't want to talk about it right now. - he said tiredly.

- Of course baby, if you need anything I'm here. I love you. - I said and he hugged my body.

- I love you too. - he said and I started to caress his back until he was asleep again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next part: Lorenzo Berkshire