3

The slytherin boys react to: you having period cramps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mattheo Riddle (enemies but crushing):

It was the last day of classes before summer break, so as a Slytherin house tradition, we all went to the Black Lake for the afternoon.

Me, Pansy and Astoria were in our dorm putting on our bikinis and doing our hair very hastily as we were already late.

Upon arriving at Black Lake, we spread our towels next to those of Mattheo and his friends. As much as I didn't want to, I did it for Astoria because she had a crush on Draco Malfoy.

 Mattheo and Theo immediately started whispering when we were there. I hated them, they always annoyed me, but I hated Mattheo even more, he could be so rude that it even affected me, when it shouldn't have.

- Shall we go to the water? - asked Pansy.

- Yes! Boys do you want to go to the water? - Astoria asked them. She knew about my situation with Mattheo, that we hated each other, but I know that she only invited them because Draco was going too.

 They agreed, so we all got up and went to the lake. The water was a little cold despite the sunny and warm weather. We all swam a little further away and talked to Draco and Enzo and the other boys were just listening.

- Girls, I think I'm going to get out of the water for a bit, my stomach is hurting a little. - I said as soon as the bottom of my belly started to hurt.

 - It must have been from the chocolate frogs you've been eating. You loved them when you were younger. Just be careful to not end up as chubby as you were before because you ate so much. - said Mattheo.

 - Don't be an asshole Mattheo. - Pansy said. I just looked at him and gave him the finger. - Do you want me to go with you? - she asked.

 - It's not necessary. - I said.

 When I got out of the water I immediately went to my towel and put on my hoodie, trying to cover my body as much as possible. I didn't want to admit it, but Mattheo's words hurt, especially because I had insecurities about my body.

 After a while Pansy, Astoria and the boys came back and the pain in my stomach came back even more intense.

 - Girls, I think I'm going to my dorm! The pain hasn't stopped yet, it's more intense, I think I'll rest a little. - I said and got up, grabbing my towel.

- OMG! - Astoria almost shouted when I turned my back to go towards the dormitories. I immediately look back and Astoria had a horrible expression. Pansy and the boys were looking at me, more precisely at my legs. I look down and see a bit of blood running down my right leg and I'm sure my cheeks have turned crimson and my eyes sting with tears from the humiliation I'm going through.

- You got everyone in your pants, you slut, watch out for vampires tonight. - Theo said laughing and a tear ran down my cheek. I was frozen, I didn't have the courage to move.

- Keep your mouth shut man. - Mattheo said rudely and stood up with his towel towards me. He wrapped his towel around my body, covering my legs. - Come on. - he said, grabbing my wrist and making me follow him in the direction of the dorms.

When we entered the castle, away from people's eyes, my tears, which I was holding back, came loose and I started crying, not caring about having Mattheo by my side.

 - There's no need to cry. - Mattheo said in a calm voice.

- You don't get it. What just happened was a humiliation. I'm sure everyone saw what happened. - I said between sobs.

When we arrived at my dorm, Mattheo came in with me and placed my towel and my bag on the bed.

 - If you need anything you know where to find me. I have matters to attend to. See you later! - He said and left my room.

I went to the bathroom, undressed and took one of the longest showers I had ever taken. When I got to the room the girls hadn't arrived yet but there were half a dozen chocolate frogs and a note on my bed.

" I know you like these. Eat them, it will help with the pain! Sorry for what I said earlier, it was wrong and shitty. You were the first person who spoke to me in all of Hogwarts, on the train in the first year, remember? I have no reason to be arrogant with you, much less treat you badly. Eat these chocolates without feeling guilty and insecure. You are more than beautiful! 

MR"

 Matthew Riddle. I can't even believe what I just read. I don't even have time to assimilate what's happening when the bedroom door opens and Astoria and Pansy come in laughing excitedly.

 - You won't believe what just happened. - Astoria shouted.

 - Mattheo arrived at Black Lake and threatened everyone, that if anyone spoke or even made a simple comment about what happened, there would be consequences. - said Pansy.

 - And he punched Theo and said "if you call her a slut again you will receive more than a punch" - continues Astoria.

- What? - I was in disbelief but they just nodded and started laughing.

 My cell phone beeped and a message from Mattheo had been sent. "How are you? Have you eaten all the chocolates? I have more here in my dorm. Do you want to hang out tonight, and eat the rest of them? X"

 I just couldn't believe what was happening but it made me happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next part: Tom Riddle