2

The slytherin boys react to:  them  waking up from a nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mattheo Riddle ( enemies but crushing ):

 Me, Pansy and the boys had stayed in the common room to have a sleepover, as it had more space and was more comfortable for all of us. Everyone had already fallen asleep, except me and Theo, but as soon as the movie ended, Theo said "good night" to me and went to sleep too. The cold of the leather sofa wasn't helping me fall asleep, so I got up, trying not to make any noise so as not to wake anyone, and went to my dorm to get a sweatshirt.

As soon as I picked up a sweatshirt I went back to the common room and lay down on the only sofa that was available, since the other two had Pansy on one and Tom on the other, and the rest of the boys were lying on the floor. I was on my phone waiting for sleep to come, when I heard some noises coming from where the boys were, I looked at the floor, and I saw that Mattheo seemed to be having a nightmare and seemed distressed, but I didn't care, he kind of deserved to be having a nightmare after having tormented and annoyed me all day.

- No... stop! - Mattheo said in his sleep, and I was already getting tired of him because I was trying to sleep and couldn't because he kept making noise. - Leave her alone... Run y/n - he said my name and I got up quickly, I laughed softly at the idea that he was dreaming about me, in fact he was having a nightmare, but he seemed to care about me.

I went to the kitchen in the common room and took a glass of water, drinking it and then taking another one for Mattheo. I didn't want to admit it, but the truth is that I really liked it when he said my name in his sleep. And I didn't want to admit that my feelings for him were no longer the hateful ones I had before, but I was starting to like him. And it made me sad that sometimes he still has certain behaviors that I don't like, and that he still pisses me off, it even seems like he doesn't care about me.

I was looking at the sky through the window in front of me, with my back to the kitchen entrance, until I felt hands caressing the sides of my body and then hugging my waist. I scented his smell and he pulls me closer to him, putting his chin on my shoulder. I take the glass of water and give it to him, and he drinks half of it and then puts it on the sink.

- Is everything okay? - I asked him and he just mumbled a tired "yes". I got out of his hug and turned to face him, and he looked so cute with his sleepy face and gray sweatpants and a white t-shirt. I looked at him with a confused face waiting for him to say something but he just sighed and hugged me again. - Mattheo, let go of me! - I said, but I didn't want him to do it, I was just doing my part, which was to make him think I hated him.

- No. - he said - And don't pretend you don't want a hug from me! I want a hug from you and I need it too! - he stated tiredly and even seemed sad.

- Mattheo, what happened in the dream? - I asked and he looked at me.

 - Nothing happened. I just need you with me. - He cupped my face and kissed my forehead. - I want to stop this shit where we're always angry with eachother, I care about you, okay? - he said and I simply smiled at him and took his hand, taking him to where we were doing the sleepover. - I can't go to sleep now. - he said.

I didn't want to let him go to sleep on the floor, after he had a nightmare, and after he confessed how he felt about me. - Do you want to sleep with me on the couch? - I asked. - I can't sleep either, and I'm going to be on my phone for a while, but the sofa is more comfortable than the floor and we can both fit, so... - he interrupted me by giving me a small kiss on my lips.

- Yes, I want to sleep with you! - he said and lay down on the sofa, and I laid down next to him. He kept rubing his hand on my back, and instead of me staying on the phone, the two of us stayed talking until sleep consumed us.

- Goodnight y/n. - he said tiredly and gave me a little kiss on the forehead before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next part: Tom Riddle