2

The slytherin boys react to: them waking up from a nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lorenzo Berkshire ( friends but crushing )

Lorenzo's pov

I wake up desperate for air, and I was so scared from the nightmare I had just had, that I'm not aware of the noise I'm making, that I even wake up Mattheo, my roommate.

- Hey man, are you alright? - he asked, but I didn't even respond, I went towards the bathroom to put water on my face.

- I need to go see y/n, I need to know if she's okay! - I told him, and he just shrugged his shoulders and went back to sleep, as if nothing had happened.

As I was heading towards her dorm, I started to get more and more nervous, afraid that what had happened in the nightmare was real, that I had lost her. When I arrived at her dorm, I started knocking hard on the door waiting for someone to open it.

 - What the fuck, what is it? - Pansy opened the door with an angry face because I had just woken her up - What do you want Enzo? - she asked.

- Is y/n there? - I asked and she looked at y/n's side of the bed to see if she was there.

- Nop, why do you need her? - she asked, but I didn't answer her, I just turned my back and started looking for y/n, and I didn't know where to start.

I had looked everywhere possible, it was at night so there wasn't much to do, but I still hadn't been able to find her, so I went to the common room and sat on a sofa and cried.

- Enzo, are you okay? - her voice echoed through the common room, and I raised my head which was resting on my hands, and when I looked at her, I ran towards her and hugged her - Enzo, you are hugging me very tightly! - she laughed - What's wrong, handsome?

- Y/n I thought I had lost you, I was looking for you and I couldn't find you anywhere. - I said and fell to the floor crying with relief and she knelt down next to me.

- I'm here now, you don't need to cry anymore. - She hugged me and started running her hand through my hair. - If you keep crying, I'll cry too, I've been very sensitive lately. - She laughed and I let out a giggle.

- It's not the first time this has happened, the other week I had some nightmares that something was going to happen to you, today I had one where I was going to lose you, I can't take this anymore! - I got it of my chest.

- You've been dreaming about me, and that's why I haven't been able to sleep! - she looked at me with a funny face - Did you know that when someone dreams about you, you won't be able to sleep that night? - she asked and I shook my head, I had no idea what she was saying, but if she said it was true, I believed it. - And if you've been dreaming about bad things that are going to happen to me, that means something good is going to happen to me in reality, right? I hope so. - she said and we both started laughing.

- You are crazy. - I said and she patted me on the head - I am joking - I said and she stuck out her tongue.

- Do you want to sleep with me today? That way if you wake up from a nightmare, you'll know for sure that I'll be fine! - she said.

- You're making excuses just for me to sleep with you, don't blame the nightmares, if you want to sleep with me just say it baby. - I played with her, she got up with me and we went towards her dorm.

- You're very funny, for someone who five minutes ago was crying because they thought I was dead. - she said and I leaned her against the wall.

- Are you making fun of me? - I said and she didn't respond, she gave a mischievous smile, and I kissed her.

- You'll have to keep quiet, Pansy is sleeping, and if anyone wakes her up she'll get grumpy. - she said, and little does she know what happened earlier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next part: Theodore Nott