Lorenzo's special

(nsfw)

Enzo and I went out to Hogsmeade, I had to buy a dress for the Yule ball, and Enzo had already bought his suit, so he came with me to help me choose the dress. Enzo asked me to be his date to the ball, since we had already been dating for half a year, so it didn't make sense to go with anyone other than him. At first I had the idea of ​​the dress being a surprise for Enzo, but I wanted to get a second opinion so I decided to take him with me to try out some dresses.

We were walking down the street, hand in hand, looking for a store that I was interested in going into, until I saw one in the distance, with some dresses in the window in the shape I wanted and the colors I liked.

- Enzo, let's go to that one. - I pointed to the store and he agreed.

Once inside the store, Enzo and I started looking at some dresses, I was still undecided whether I wanted to go black, green, or light pink. Enzo hadn't bought his tie yet, as the colors of the dress and tie had to match, and as I hadn't bought the dress yet, he had to wait until I bought the dress to know which color to buy the tie.

- Let's do it like this, I'll choose some dresses, you choose others, and then you'll know what you like best, okay? - Enzo asked and I shook my head in agreement, and he kissed me on the forehead before going to the other side of the store to look for some dresses.

After a while, Enzo and I met again so I could try the dresses on myself, then we went to the fitting rooms. At the entrance to the fitting rooms there was a sign that said "one person per fitting room", so Enzo had to wait while I tried on the dresses.

The first dress I tried on was one I had picked up, it was green, but it was too big for me, so I put it aside. The second one was one that Enzo brought, it was light pink, and it looked great on my top, but the bottom was horrible, so I moved on to the next option.

- Enzo, I need help! - I opened the fitting room door a little, and peeked in looking for my boyfriend. - The zip is jammed. - I said and he entered the fitting room, locking the door.

- Breaking the rules little girl. - he laughed - Two people I think is more than enough in the fitting room. - he said and I rolled my eyes, looking at him through the mirror - Not that I mind being here with you. And don't roll your eyes at me, you know I don't like you doing that. - he said while unzipping the dress - Except on other occasions.

The dress fell to my feet, leaving my body exposed to my boyfriend, apart from my panties, there was nothing else on my body, making him look me up and down and bite his lip.

- Help me put on the black one. - I told him, and he picked up the dress and helped me put it on. The dress was beautiful, it was the perfect size, but I wasn't sure if I liked the chest part or not, given that I had small titties.

- Wow. - that was the only thing Enzo said - Please take this one. You look beautiful in it, you are beautiful, but that dress looks amazing on you.

- I don't know if I like this part. - I said, pointing to my chest - I don't have nice breasts for this neckline.

- If you're saying they're not nice because they're not big, love, you couldn't be more wrong. - he said, turning me towards him - They are the most beautiful ones I have ever seen in my entire life! - he said and I laughed. - I'm serious y/n, take this one, it looks amazing on you, and I'll be honored to take it off of you at the end of the ball.

- Or, maybe take it off now. - he said, bending down to my height and giving me a kiss, ending with a bite on my lip.

- You're crazy, we can't do this in here! - I said between kisses, while Enzo took off my dress.

- You just have to be a good girl and not make any noise. And I try not to make any noise either. - He smiled at me and kissed me again.

He turned me around, making me look in the mirror. - You're fucking beautiful, never forget that baby. - he whispered in my ear, and I was already without the dress when I felt his hard erection against my thigh. He put his hand inside my underwear, starting to massage my clit in pleasurable circles, making me gasp.

- Do you like this, love? - he whispered in my ear so noone could hear us and I whimpered a soft yes.

He took of my panties and I heard his belt unbuckling and his pants unzipping. - You feel so good!- he whimpered in my ear pounding into me. Enzo clapped a hand over my mouth, muffling my moans, all I could feel was his big dick thrusting into me and his hands pinching my nipples.

One of his hands moved down my body, stopping at my clit, where he massaged it while thrusting into me. The image in front of me made me feel more pleasure, seeing Enzo fucking me from behind through the mirror. He looked at me, his cheeks pink and his forehead a little sweaty from the heat and quick movements. I leaned my back against his chest and laid my head on his shoulder, he kissed me, finding my tongue and sucking my bottom lip.

- Enzo.. - I panted softly just so he could hear - I'm going to cum.

He increased his speed, no longer caring about the noise of our bodies colliding with each other or our heavy breathing. He put his hand over my mouth when I came. The muscles of my pussy throbbed around his dick causing him to thrust deeper, filling himself with pleasure, and my body began to tremble with pleasure.

- You are so perfect. - he thrust a few more times until he came, grunting softly in my ear - You're perfect for me. - he said hugging my body.

He helped me put on my clothes, and then picked up the black dress and we left the fitting room. I looked around and there was no one, relieving me a little.

- Will it be just this? - the cashier asked and I said «yes» - This is the total!

I reached for my wallet looking for my credit card, but Enzo was quicker and took his out to pay for my dress.

- What do you think you're doing? - I asked, looking seriously at him.

- What does it look like? I'm paying for your dress! - he said hugging my waist.

- Enzo, you shouldn't have paid for the dress, it was a bit expensive. - I said when we had already left the store - To be fair, I will pay for dinner every time we go out together.

- Love, I paid for the dress because I wanted to, you deserve it! And I don't want you to think that you have to give me something in return, I just want you to stay with me forever. - he said, stopping walking and looking at me - I love you deeply y/n. Forever you and me.

I kissed him not caring about the people around us. I was so lucky to have Enzo as my boyfriend, he made me feel so good in every way possible. - I love you Lorenzo Berkshire, forever the two of us together.