1

The slytherin boys react to: you giving them a present.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom Riddle:

I wanted to go study to the library with Tom, so I went to his dorm to ask if he wanted to go with me, but I didn't see him there, so he would probably already be in the library.

 As soon as I arrived at the library, I saw him in a more isolated part alone, concentrated on something that I couldn't see because his back was turned to me, but which would probably be his books, so I approached him without making any noise to catch him by surprise.

 - I liked your attempt to scare me, but if it weren't for the smell of your perfume, your mission would have been successful. - he said and turned his body looking at me.

  - You're so annoying. - I snorted and sat next to him, putting my books on the table.

 - It's not my fault that I recognize your smell from ten miles away! - he stated.

 - You're exaggerating Tom! - I said and he gave a small smile and kissed my cheek - I thought we made it clear not to show affection in public!

  - Do you see anyone here besides us? - he asked. 

 - No, I just thought you felt uncomfortable. - I stated - I thought we only showed affection when we were in one of our dorms, so that no one could see Tom's soft side. - I chuckled.

 - You're really boring. Only you can see my soft side, and I know I don't often show how I feel, but you know how I feel about you, right? - he said, and I gave him a kiss on the lips.

 - So do you have a lot to study? - I asked, he shook his head and said "no, and you?" » - I just have to finish some things. Then do you want to go to my dorm? - I asked - I have something for you.

  He looked at me with curiosity in his eyes and shook his head. He put his hand on my thigh and started massaging it slowly while he wrote something in his notebook. Tom had already finished his study, so he was admiring me while I finished. - What is it? - I asked and looked at him.

 - Can't I look at you? - he asked offended.

 - Not if it's in a weird way. - I said and he started laughing.

 - Doll, I was just appreciating your beauty, I didn't want you to think I was looking at you in a strange way. - he stated and this time it was me who was laughing.

  - Today you are more talkative, and you seem more happy with life than usual. - I said, closing my books and getting up from my chair.

 - You make me feel this way. - he said and I smiled at him. The memories of when I first met him start to play like a movie in my mind, and he's definitely more different than he was, he seems to care more and it makes me happy, and he's been trying, I know he has, to be a "good boyfriend" and a "good person", as he says, both for me and for others, and I'm happy for him, because I know he's not used to these types of feelings.

 - Let's go. - I said and he took my books and with his other hand he took my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

 As we walked through the halls of Hogwarts and got closer to my dormitory, I started to get more and more anxious, because I didn't know what his reaction was going to be.

 - Can I seat here? - he asked.

 - You always ask that whenever you come here, you know you can! - I said.

 - I'm just being polite. - he stated - what is my gift? - he asked and I gave him a box to his hands.

 He opened it slowly and smiled at me with a naughty face. - How is this my gift if you're the one who's going to wear it? - he asked.

 - Well, I'll wear it, but you'll be the one taking it off. - I replied, taking the black lace lingerie from the box. - Did you like it?

 - I'd rather you had it on right now. - he replied - When are you going to wear it? Right Now?

 - I'd love to, but I'm too tired. - I replied and he rolled his eyes.

 - I can dress you and then take it off of you if you want. - he said.

 - What if we lay in bed and watch a movie? - I suggested.

 - Not my cup of tea, but if you're tired and you want that, let's do that. - he said.

 He laid down next to me and hugged my waist and we chose a movie to watch. After a few minutes of watching the movie, I started to get drowsy and laid my head on Tom's chest, and he started running his fingers through my hair.

 - Tom, I think I'm going to go to sleep. - I said and he turned off the movie. - You could finish watching it.

 - I don't want to, I'm going to rest a little too. I love you. - he said and kissed the top of my head.

 - I love you too. - I replied - And maybe I'll wear your gift tomorrow night.