Theo's special

Theo and I had been having an argument for over an hour. I didn't even remember what the reason was, I just knew that I was getting tired of his attitude and him yelling at me. I sat on his bed and looked at him, he was still saying gibberish and he was getting angrier.

- Fuck it, aren't you going to say anything? - he asked and started pacing back and forth nervously.

- Theodore Nott, I stopped listening to you a while ago. - I said, and I knew I was going to annoy him even more by calling him by his full name.

- You've got to be kidding me. In a relationship between two people, there is only one person who tries for it to work, and that person is me. I give up, I'm completely fed up with your shit. - he said and I got up from the bed irritated by what he had just said and stopped in front of him.

- Are you saying that because you think that arguing can solve things? - I asked him, looking into his eyes, and mine were certainly full of hate - If you're fed up with my shit, look, I had to defend you every time you got into a fight, I have to deal with the shit of your vices, I had to restrain me at the beginning of the relationship when you flirted with other girls, but you couldn't stand my jealousy. I'm the only one who makes an effort in this relationship, you know? - I said, and their eyes were starting to water.

- I don't want you to make an effort in this relationship, telling me that you're making an effort is the same as telling me that you're forcing yourself to love me. - he said coldly.

- It wasn't with that intention, Theo. - I touched his arm but he backed away.

- So what was it, huh? - he shouted - Fuck, I'm so fed up with everything, fed up with these arguments, fed up with being the bad guy. I'm sorry if I'm not a good boyfriend, and I smoke a lot, and I'm sorry I never kept my promise to stop smoking. I'm sorry if I went into fights a lot, but they were telling lies about my friends and my girlfriend and I didn't know any other way to deal with the situation. And I'm really sorry if you really have to make an effort to be in this relationship, you can just simply leave me. - he said and sat on the floor leaning against the wall.

I sat back down on the bed facing him, he was so broken, and it was my fault. I didn't know what to say to him, so we stared at each other for a while. He was distant, it was always like that when we argued, when neither of us spoke we both thought about what had happened.

It was getting dark, so I finally got up to leave. We never went to bed angry with each other, but it was for the best of both of us today. - Theo, I'm going to my dorm. - I said, catching his attention as he was looking out the window, he didn't say anything, so I got close to him and bent down so we could be face to face - Whatever you're thinking, leave it for tomorrow . We'll sort this out tomorrow morning, okay? I love you more than anything, and I'm not making an effort to be in this relationship, I'm making an effort to be a good girlfriend, because no one is perfect, and everyone makes mistakes, but I try not to make them. and I try not to have these discussions. - I gave him a kiss on the cheek - I love you, see you tomorrow. - I left his dorm hoping he would tell me something more, but he didn't.

 As I reached my dorm, I went to bed and fell asleep.

 Next morning:

 I woke up with daylight hitting my face, I had slept so badly last night. It's strange falling asleep without Theo by my side, since we sleep together every day. I get up, and look at the other side of the bed to see Theo sleeping in the chair with his arms on the desk where he rests his head.

"Silly" I think to myself. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and do my skincare. Theo and I had classes today, but I didn't feel like going, and he probably didn't either, as usual. So I decide that today I'm going to stay in my room all day and I hope Theo stays too. After taking a shower, I choose comfortable clothes and go next to Theo.

- Theo - I call him, messing up his hair a little - Theodore. - I call for him once again but I only get a grumble in return.

- Theo, why are you sleeping there? - I ask poking him in the arm to wake him up. He opens his eyes and when he notices that he's in my room and I'm looking impatiently at him, he pulls himself together and runs his hands over his face.

- I'm really sorry y/n - he said sleepily - I couldn't fall asleep last night, so I decided to come here, it's only here that I can sleep well. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. - he said, getting up and heading towards the door.

- Where are you going? - I asked and he turned to me - You have no right to come here, sleep here, say a few words and leave. Not after what happened yesterday.

- I know, sorry. I don't know what else to tell you. Do you want me to apologize for what happened yesterday? There's nothing to apologize for. - he said, getting angry.

- I don't want you to apologize, I want the two of us to talk. I want to be okay with you Theo. - I said, approaching him.

 - We're fine! Yesterday we said what we had to say to each other. I regret some things I said to you, and others are how I feel and I want you to know how I feel about certain things. I'm sorry if I disrespected you, it wasn't my intention. - he said, taking a strand of my hair and putting it behind my ear while looking deeply into my eyes.

 - Theo, I'm sorry for the shit I said to you, I know how difficult it is for you to deal with situations especially the situation of smoking. I just want you to be well and to be happy. - I said and he placed his forehead against mine.

- I'm only happy if I have you by my side. - he said caressing my cheek - I know that no one is perfect but I will try to be a perfect boyfriend for you. I don't want to lose you, you're all I have, Love. - he said with teary eyes.

- There's no need to try, you already are Theo. - I said and kissed him. He hugged my body and kissed me back. - Never sleep in the chair again, no matter how upset we are, I would never refused to you come and sleep with me. - I said and he laughed.

- It was worth it. You know well that I can't fall asleep without your smell around me. - he said and kissed my forehead.