1

The slytherin boys react to: you giving them a present.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mattheo Riddle:

 It was a rainy day at Hogwarts, and I just wanted potions class to end so I could go and see Mattheo, as he had missed class. Time passed slowly, but as soon as the class ended I went straight to the common room because I knew that was where I would find Mattheo. 

 - Hey baby. - I said, as soon as I saw Mattheo sitting on one of the leather sofas. 

 - Hello guys. - I greeted Enzo and Theo, who were talking with my boyfriend.

 - Hi y/n. - the boys said. I sat next to Mattheo, and he turned to me and gave me a little kiss on my lips.

 - Hello my love. - he said. - How were the classes? 

 - Well they would be better if you were there with me! - I said and he rolled his eyes - Don't roll your eyes at me, you know you've been missing a lot of classes! 

 - I know y/n, I just don't feel like going. - he said - And I don't want to talk about it now, whenever we talk about this situation it always ends up in discussion. 

 - Enzo and I are going. - Theo said when he saw that things were starting to get tense.

 - Bye boys. - I said, and as soon as they left, Mattheo and I were the only ones in the common room. -Mattheo. - I called out to him as he was looking in another direction, lost in his thoughts. 

 - Hmm. - he grumbled and turned to me.

 - You're not going to be upset about what I said, are you? - I asked and he shook his head in disagreement. - You know that I only say this for your own good, and if you're not going to class it's because something is wrong, but I want you to know that I'm here to help you with whatever you need, and if there's anything wrong I want you to tell me! 

  - There are a lot of things going on at the moment, I'm just taking a break so I can sort everything out. - he said and I caressed his cheek. 

 - Okay love, but if you need help with anything, you can count on me. - I said and he murmured "I know". 

 He lay down on the sofa and I lay down next to him, snuggling in his arms, despite the fireplace being lit, it was very cold in the common room, Mattheo felt my body shaking, and got up from the sofa to go get a blanket. 

 - Are you still cold? Do you want my sweatshirt? - he asked worriedly. 

 - No Mattheo, I'm fine. - I said and he hugged my waist. - What did you do during the day? Since you didn't go to class. - I asked. 

 - I was here most of the time, I went to smoke with Theo in the astronomy tower, and I watched a movie. Nothing else. - he said tiredly. 

 - I hate it when you smoke. - I scolded and he snorted. - Just don't turn it into an addiction. 

 - I won't, I promise. - he said - How was your day? 

 - Besides classes, I was in the library in the morning studying a little, and in the morning too, I went out with Pansy and bought you something. - I said and he looked down so he could look at me. - It's in my bag, I'll get it. - I said and got out under the blanket, immediately feeling the cold, and tried to be as quick as possible in getting the gift to get under the blanket again. 

 - Don't tell me you're going to propose to me. - Mattheo laughed when he saw the little box. 

 - No you idiot. - I opened the box and took out the ring - It's a ring with our initials. 

 - Oh my god y/n, it's beautiful. - he said happily - Thank you so much baby, now I need to buy one for you. So we can have our promise rings. 

 I took his hand and slipped the ring into his finger. He smiled at me and hugged me and told me he loved me so many times. - I love you y/n, and I promise that I will fix everything that is happening right now, to become a good person for myself and for you. You are my favorite person in the entire universe and I don't want to disappoint you, I won't! - he stated. 

 - I love you so much Mattheo, and I don't know what I would do if you weren't present in my life, you will never disappoint me, and I will always do my best to help you when things start to get complicated. - I said and he had a wide smile on his face. 

 - You must have no idea how hot you look when you say those cute things to me. - he said with a playful smile - You talking to me like that, man it turns me on! 

 - Matthew, stop it! - I said and he started laughing. 

 - I can't deny it love, I can't wait to leave school, have our own house and have five children. Imagine some mini us, they will be beautiful! - he stated and I started laughing. 

 - There's still some time until then! - I said - But I like the idea. - he kissed me, and we spent the rest of the day planning our future. And it was those simple moments with Mattheo that filled me with happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next and last part: Tom Riddle.