1

The slytherin boys react to: you giving them a present.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theodore Nott:

( slight nsfw )

I had been looking for Theo for over half an hour, but I still hadn't found him, so I decided to go to the common room because I knew Draco and Mattheo were there.

- Hello boys, have you seen Theo? - I asked, catching their attention.

- He is probably in the astronomy tower. - said Mattheo and Draco nodded in agreement with what he said.

- Thanks. - I said and smiled at them.

As soon as I left the common room, I immediately went towards the astronomy tower, I had been looking for him for a while, and I was starting to get tired, I wanted to give him a gift that I had bought for him and I didn't want to wait for tonight since he always slept in my dorm.

When I reached the top of the tower, I saw him smoking a cigarette, lost in his thoughts as always.

- Theo. - I called and he quickly turned around, scared - I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. - I said going towards him, who now had a calmer expression, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

- Hello my love. - He took the last drag of his cigarette.

- I was looking for you for a long time. - I said and he smiled - Anyway, I bought you a gift. - I said excitedly.

- A gift? Let me see what it is! - I gave the bag to his hand and he opened it, taking out a package of his favorite perfume.

- The other one was already running out, so I decided to buy a new one. - I stated.

- Thank you cara mia. - he said and kissed the top of my head.

- As I use most of your perfume to put on my clothes, I felt guilty that the perfume was running out and I bought a new one. - I said and he nodded.

- I also have something for you in my dorm. - he said, arousing my curiosity.

He took my hand and led us to his dorm. Once there, he sat on the chair near the desk, and I sat on his lap.

- Here you have my love. - he took a bag and gave it to my hand - I didn't know if I should buy the vanilla one, which is what you already have, but I wanted you to try the strawberry one. - he said as I took out a set of shower gel and body lotion - It's not a big deal, but I was in the store and I saw it, and I know you like these things so I decided to buy it.

- I loved it Theo. - I looked at him and gave him a little kiss.

- Instead of sleeping in your dorm, do you want to sleep here tonight? - Theo asked and I nodded.

- Well, then I'm going to take a shower and in the meantime you can go to your dorm and get your things.

When I arrived at his dorm, after picking up my things, Theo was already lying on the bed in just his gray sweatpants. I gave him a dirty look and he smiled and then I went into his bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.

- Theo, would you mind spreading the lotion on my back? - I asked.

- No love, take off your shirt. - he said, and I did as he told me, stripping down to my underwear as I had nothing on the lower part of my body.

- Good lord. - he said and I rolled my eyes. - Lay on your stomach baby.

He started massaging my back and the strawberry smell was strong in the room. - It smells really good. - he said and I agreed. His hands were warm and put good pressure on my body, relieving the tension there. After applying the lotion to my back, he applied it to my legs, massaging with circular movements and I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth when he ran his hand down my inner thighs.

- Turn around. - he said.

- Why? I can put lotion on the front of my body! - I stated.

- Come on, turn around, if I put lotion on the back of your body, I can put lotion on the front too. - he said, and then I turned around. He started with the lower part of my body this time, making the same circular movement, then he applied lotion to my arms, paying special attention to my shoulders which were a little tense, and finally he applied it to my stomach.

- Can I apply it to your titties too? - he asked excitedly and I nodded. He started massaging my breast and I already knew where this was going to end as soon as I saw him starting to get hard. I run my hand over his thigh, moving towards his crotch and finally landing on top of his dick.

- Don't do this to me! - he stated and I looked at him confused - If we start, we won't be able to stop and tomorrow we have to wake up early. - he said I sighed a little upset.

He had already finished applying the lotion all over my body, so he got up from the bed and took my shirt that was on his desk and gave it to me to put on.

- We could play for a little while then go to sleep. - I said as he lay down next to me under the sheets snuggling up to me.

- The other times we also said it would only be for a little while and it lasted all night, love. - he stated and I laughed.

- You're right, but on the weekend we don't need to wake up early. - I said.

- I know we don't need to, and you know what awaits you for the weekend. - he said and kissed the top of my head - Good night baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next part: Mattheo Riddle