|"I'm not your mother Hun."|1✓

Thud.

"Amory,"

A head of wavey dark hair lifted up from where his attention once occupied to his manager. "Kim?" He answered in question.

"Coffee thanks."

"Oh yeah you know our orders!"

He smiled as chimes of coffee was asked for and he made sure to take lists of the others currently working on new pieces of designs.

"I'll be back." He announced for them.

"Don't be late!"

"I won't no worries."

Amory Lior Clayton, 23 years old and an assistant of a well known Fashion Agency Company. Though not as big as those other, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Gucci and so much more. It was still fashion and it was still making millions.

This young man's dreams were just starting. Even if it started with an assistant of a Fashion Designer and being their errand guy, he still dreams about opening his own company, and
making his clothes and designs be known and worn. I mean he didn't start a few still on the drawing board but he was determined to do this.

With such ambitions he had to put it on hold. He had to get coffee before they start complaining about energy drainage.

He ordered the drinks,waiting a while for the coffees.

"Order up." The female behind rhe counter taps the bell for his attention. He turned and heads for it.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome, have a good day."

Amory heads out with the tray and heads back. As he walked back, he took in the scenery. Why not after all? He will be hussled on his back which by the way, is pretty annoying and tiring. Losing iis job isn't on his books.

Amory took only a few seconds to gaze at the landscape before him, over the mountain regions. It was absolutely beautiful and he was in taking as much as he could.

That was until a little something holts his possible escape back to work.

"Mommy!"

A soft "oof" escaped Amory instead as the voice of someone young with the addition of added weight latched onto him like a visor. A head pressed against his lower back making him still in great confusion.

'Someone is touching me. Someone small and I hope not what I'm think of right now...'

Amory, still tense, gazed down, to the side and little fisted hand gripping his coat tight. He looked back and spots small, very young and apparently troubled. Ok, so not what he thought, thank goodness.

Now to assess this situation that seemed to cling on. He pats the fist gripping his coat.

"Uhm, little one I think you have gotten the wrong person." He said, trying to pry the child.

The boy shakes his quickly and covers his face into his back. Amory blinked again, looking around for this child's parents and found no one. Oh for goodness sakes.

"Ah..Little one can you tell me what's wrong? I can definitely find your parents.." 'And a possible person who isn't me.'

"I want you, I want mommy not papa!"

Eh?

Amory was even more confused. "Mommy? Yes where is she or they?" He tried to reason with the child.

"You are momma," He replied, blue eyes glancing up to him like large pearls for eyes. Amory blinked for the how much more time and just smiled.

"I'm not your mother Hun." He responded, patting the child's shoulder.