|"I'll take care of it, my love."|12✓

Sebastian had his own shit to deal with at the very moment. The seconds between his tight schedule, did he phone call his future wife for that ethereal voice he oh so loved to hear.

But those few hours passed, those times he was pacing about his company, outside of his building and onto testing grounds for the new weaponry for the military. As though his time wasn't chaos and tiresome enough, Sebastian was called later that evening reverting his attention from work to the device.

His phone groaned in his pocket, vibrating to get picked up to which Sebastian did. He saw the contact, Friaz's kindergarten teacher calling.

"Hello."

"Mr. Donovan?"

"That's whom your talking to." He replied, checking his papers once again.

"Yes, Mr. Donovan, I have some news about Friaz."

This stopped the man from checking through anything more. His attention went to his son in a second she spoke about him. "What about Friaz? Did he get into trouble?"

"No sir. Friaz isn't feeling well. He's said to be feeling a weird feeling in his stomach resulting to him crying earlier."

The entrepreneur of a man switched from work to father in a matter of seconds. Friaz wasn't feeling good. He was sick. Fuck.

"Ok, thank you for telling me."

"I'll have him ready for pickup then."

"Yes."

Sebastian was first to hang up the phone, checking through his phone for the contact, 'My Darling,' in a different front from the other contact numbers.

Besides that point, he called the phone, waited, and waited till it went to voicemail. He did this for a long while, gritting his teeth in a fixated desperation.

He sighs and just calls Hardie instead to pick up Friaz and send him straight to bed with medical care and rest. He may need to head to the hospital if anything else goes wrong, especially with Beau..

Sebastian shaked his head. No, Amory is a busy guy. He's got his new if you want to call it promotion from his title errend boy, but still great assistant. He's done this for 5 years and a few months now. He can care for his two kids cause that is what was put upon on him from the day his ex got pregnant.

Now, but now..just thinking about Amory, out there and looking so tired flashed his mind.

Fuuuuck!

Sebastian sighs longingly and deep. He was having headache but he shakes his head and takes for the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~
|Meanwhile|
~~~~~~~~~~~

Hardie got the call from his boss, the news he received had him already in a car and going for the young master.

He arrived just in time, coming out the backseat of the blacked out of a vehicle and walked to the kindergarten doors where the teacher was in wait for his presence.

"Your.. Friaz's butler?"

"Yes, I was called by Mr. Donovan. He requested for me to pick up the young Master." Hardie answered with no worry and the kindest smile on his not that wrinkled face, handsome to woman despite his ancient age.

The teacher nods her head. "He's in the nurses office. This way."

"Thank you Madame." He bowed once again. The woman felt her cheek heat at the gentleman gesture from this man.

"R-right." She staggered, turning her heel back to the entrance of the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~