|"I'll give it a chance,again"|4✓

"Mommy!"

Amory smiled as the little boy ran to him, basically jumping for Amory. Amory happily complied, hugging the boy as he hugged him.

"Hello little one, how are you?" He requested graciously, his lips lined with a pleasant smile.

"Good. I missed Momma.." The boy pouted sadly, his bottom lip wabbling.

"Hm, well guess what?"

"Hm?"

"I also missed you aswell little one." He touched the boy's nose lightly, that smile grazing the boy's face and making his chubbed cheeks full.

The boy giggled warming Amory's heart with a kind of fondness. He was so adorable and just saying what he wanted about not being his mother seemed so cruel.

Sebastian spoke behind him, making him look to him.

"Any thoughts on a tour?" He asked, his coat off and just with his button shirt. Amory found himself looking, eyes not supposed to be staring as that shirt strained and pulled against thoss broad giant pecs. He wants to touch them..

Wow calm down there-

"Mommy?"

Amory hums in response, looking away from Sebastian and down to those puppy eyes looking up at him. He smiled and patted his cheek.

"Yes?"

"Want to show mommy about Daddy,"

"Yes Friaz I know. What do you say Mr. Clayton?"

Amory nods to Sebastian. "Why not."

The little boy lifted his arms up making Amory pick him up and carry him.

"Your not a baby anymore." Sebastian said, soft glaring at his son. "No, still baby." He frowned more and more. Sebastian shakes his head at his childish way but not disciplining him about it. He just flicked his lip gently and begins the walk.

Amory followed behind him, looking about the home as Sebastian taken him about.

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

"And that's about it. The upstairs is just bedrooms, I'm sure my son will love to do that part?"

"Yes yes!"

Sebastian smiled slightly, looking to Amory and he smiled fully. Amory chuckled and looks to Sebastian who's smile faltered a bit.

"Something wrong?"

Sebastian cleared his throat and looks away. "Not at all." As if on toe, his phone rang taking him out from the stare he just did, almost drawn into much.

"Come come mama, up the stairs."

"Lead the way little one."

Friaz tugged his hand to the twin staircase, there leading up to the second floor of the mansion.

Sebastian looks behind him, eyes following Amory and catching sighs of something.. something very much moving..

"Mr. Donovan are you there?"

Sebastian blinked and answered the still on call speedily. "Yes I'm here. What is it?"

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Friaz pulled through on of the halls, across from the staircase was just double doors leading to rooms, or one door leading to a study room, bathroom, security room, and so on.

On the otherside was the bedrooms.

Friaz released Amory's hand to tug the door knob open and push it open to show his bedroom.