|"We meet again, Mr. Donovan."|2✓

Amory headed into the building, the coffees in hand and right before anyother problems so uprooted.

"I'm back." He announced, pushing the glass door to the workshop area with his hip. Upon his entrance, everyone was to busy to even accommodate his arrival. That didn't matter, he didn't let that shit get to him.

"Amory."

Amory placed the tray of coffees down onto the side table.

"Madame," he replied.

"Nothing, just wanted to know what took you so long?"

Amory cleared his throat. "Well, it's not nothing if you wanted to know why, right?"

She glared, looking him up and down.

"Nevermind mind that. To answer your question, I was held up slightly but it's all fixed." He reassured before he picked up a coffee belonging to her. "Your coffee."

Kim snatched it from him. "Don't do it again. And paperwork from our clients needs to be checked. It's in shambles since Yoki wanted to interrupt business."

Amory nods his head. "Alright. But before you leave-" She had already began to walk off, coffee to her lips.

"What?"

Amory followed behind her, grabbing his note book. "I wanted to show you some ideas for the newest designer projects-"

"We already got what we wanted Amory, you said that."

"Yes I did but.. It's just something I think you might like-"

"Hold it." Kim stopped and turned to face the man, Amory holting aswell and waiting for her to speak. "Amory, your one of the best assistants I have. You take care of alot-"

"Like bringing coffee?"

"See that too. Very busy don't you think?" She shrugs with a smile and starts her pace back.

"But Ma'am just-"

"Ma'am can I speak with you about this?"

Amory stood still, another person taking it upon herself to get Kim's attention all to her. She smirked when Kim given what she wanted without a second thought and it ticked Amory off.

Amory gulped and clenched his book to his chest.

"Sorry Amory, can you get the documents ready and emailed to my office?" Kim asked back to him.

Amory puts on a small smile and nods. "Right away." Amory turned away and heads back out the doors and to his office.

~~~~~~
•|After Work|
~~~~~~

Amory entered his apartment complex, sighing as his back hits the back of the door. Hatred absolute hatred..

Amory sighs again and pushed off the door. Today was not so bad but not all that good. His efforts to get Kim to see his sketches went to the dog pile as usual.

"Fuck.." He whispered, the curse word rolling off subconsciously as he replied all the events with a heavy heart since this morning.

Might aswell open a bottle of champagne and relax in his living space. That seems like a plan..

Mission successful. Amory finally had some time to relax, his tall glass of champagne in it's personal champion glass sat perfectly between his fingers, his lips pressed against the top and tilted to taste and wash away his bad feelings.

But..as he sat there, watching some dramas, a scene reminded him of him.
The glass he's been swirling slowed in movement as he wondered more. He lets his mind wonder to him.