|"The End"|18✓

|A few Hours Later|

~~~~~~~~~

The next morning came over the hospital, two bundles snuggled up next to each other.

The twins were here.

They were healthy, small but still healthy and strong.

Amory takes up the boy, Sebastian holding the girl as they sat beside each other.

"All that fun they decided it was best to come anyways, hm?" Sebastian nudged his newborn daughter's cheek watching as she held his finger.

Amory hums as he flatly brushed the few bit of black hair on the boy's head. "To much excitement. I mean I'm glad their here."

Sebastian nods his head and turned his face to face Amory's heart melting smile. "That I am happy about. We started and finished a family."

Amory nods his head. "We did, didn't we?"

"Oh yeah we did my love."

Amory chuckled only to stop when the door slide open and Friaz bee lines into the room, bouncing in great excitement.

"Mommy! Daddy!" He jumped, his grandmother, Xiomara giggling at her grandson's unfailing excitement as she entered with Beau in her arms.

"My little duckling." He greeted with the biggest smile back. Sebastian getting off the bed carefully. "What did your grandmother give you?"

"Gummies! Squishy gummies taste yummy." He showed the pack of the gummy worms and bounced more. He stopped at the bed and pointed to the one baby in his mother's arms. "Baby here? Two baby." He pointed at his baby sister and baby brother.

"Yes there here Hun. Want to see them?"

"Yes yes." He jumped at the balls of his feet in anticipation.

Sebastian crotched down to pick up Friaz with one hand and set him down on the bed. "There."

"Thank daddy."

"Your welcome buddy."

"Oh let me know their names. Your killing me you two." Xiomara whined, sitting on Amory's side of the bed.

Amory looked to Sebastian and they shared a smile.

"This is Amaya Nora Donovan." Sebastian said, looking down to his daughter.

"And this is Louis Armel Donovan."

Xiomara held her chest and cooed at the names. "I love them. Oh such unique names." She praised. "Ok now seriously I need to hold."

Sebastian shakes his head and sighed at his mother. He took Beau from her and she carefully takes Amaya out his arms. "So impatient."

"You took to long." She fought back, moving the cloth away from the baby's face. "You know your the daughter of a Fashion Designer? Oh you lucky little girl. Your going to be so spoilt by me." She cooed and whispered to the child.

Amory chuckled and pressed a kiss to Friaz's head when he played, well tried to play with Louis.

Everything went really good now. He had his first children, then he was getting married soon and his company is to grow more.

Finally things were going his way. He wasn't going to let this off for nothing and he was extremely happy with he turn events. Even when things hit the fan or was at his door.

"Now I didn't come here to chill out and sip wine. Where is the bundles??"

Amory sighs. "Emiliano."

Emiliano smirked. "Hello my dear friend."