|"Your all I want, Amory."|8✓

This is a fluff episode, hope you enjoyed since motivation and ideas are kinder slow from some of my books.

Anyways,

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shuffle, Shuffle

Amory sniffled as his tossing body moved in it's sleep. Automatically his sleep had came to an end and his battle and stretching also came to a holt.

His vision blurred a bit, clearing with enough blinking in the process to get some visibility. Mission accomplished and he caught the sight of a room. The room.

Surprisingly he remembered the things that went down in this room and to be truthful he didn't know how to react with the outcome.

Speaking of outcome, the bed next to him seemed rather cold to the touch, no warm body rested there and it raised an alert to Amory's brain. He wanted to not jump into accusations without any explanation whatsoever.

Thoroughly examining the master room, he soon gazed down to his sore aching body. Littered to where he can see were bite marks, hickeys. Moving the blanket from his lower half, Amory found the imprinted bruises on his hips and waist that flashed memories of how he got them in the first place.

Amory felt his heart skip a beat, his breathy sigh coming out as a scoff of disbelief than annoyance.

He rose up straight only to his slightly and rub his lower back and thighs. Sebastian had no mercy with him..

Speaking of that man Amory got out of the bed and spots two things. A pair of slippers at the bed ready for his feet to slip into and layed onto a chair was a white cloth and some other sets of clothes.

Amory got up and limped a bit to the chair, his curiosity making him interfere with the outfit neatly folded over the chair and a white robe over them.

'Did Sebastian put these?..' He thought, looking away from the cloths as soon as he heard a door open.

Amory makes it out by the grace of balance and surfaces to grip when he sees a silver trolly pushing inside the room and passed him for the dinner table by the massive window.

Righter after they troller and it's company, Sebastian was right behind them, casually walking into the room.

Their eyes met one another. Sebastian starting the conversation with a question.

"I see you found the clothes?" A finger pointed to Amory and his white fluff robe.

"Ah-" Amory looks down at his robe and back up at Sebastian. "Well I guess my question is answered on where they came from."

Sebastian chuckled and pulled out his wallet. "Well no worries then." He handed the trolly service his two hundred dollar tip before he left.

Now left, the two can comfortably talk about matters. Specifically the other night.

"Still sore?"

Amory felt his face heat up just from that question, embarrassed with the results of ever. "Yes actually." He replied. "It's calmed though.."

Sebastian hums with a smile, moving in close to Amory, hand rested to his waist. "My apologies for that."

Amory shushed him away. "Very kind of you, Mr. Donovan, but I'm fine. No need to apologize or anything."

Sebastian hesitated in what he wanted to say but kept it down and smiled more warmly. "Alright then." Amory smiled only to falter when Sebastian took his hand and kiss the back of it. Amory's face lit up in a deeper red, not knowing how to react to this kind of affection.