|"I love you, so much."|17✓

•| Three Months Later |•

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian clamped Amory's hand, guiding him through the field towards the lake. Amory was all smiles tonight. He gotten fed, treated by his lover and now they were back at the park where it all started.

Though this time he was three months pregnant with his first children that is. But either way, he was really enjoying the night of surprises.

Sebastian placed their intertwined fingers on the bars which separated them from the cold water below them.

Amory watched out, the city bright with their neon colors spreading about the city. It was absolutely beautiful and Amory couldn't stop his growing smile.

"Remember how we met again in this exact park love?"

"Who won't?" Amory replied with a sly grin. Sebastian chuckled and kissed him on his cheek. "But guess what."

"Hm?"

"This isn't really the last of the surprise. I have one more tonight." He said, twirling his lover and watching as his dress spun with him. He smiled when Amory only giggled when he affectionately kissed his forehead.

Then Sebastian did something Amory stood wide eyed at. Sebastian smiled and pulled out from behind him, a small box. A small jewelry box.

"What's that?" He rose and eyebrow when Sebastian looked at it then at him again. "It's the last surprise. I wanted to do this for a long time actually. But everything was hectic but now.."

Amory's heart beated quickly when Sebastian opened the box and a dazzling diamond ring sat perfectly in it's place.

(Credits to Pinterest and the makers of the ring)

Amory covered his mouth in shock at the sight of the ring but before he can say more, Sebastian started kneeling, still holding his one hand.

"What are you doing? Se-Sebastian."

Sebastian smiled up at him, rubbing the hand lovingly before he clears his throat. "Ever since we met I knew something was different about you. Drawn as I was, you keep putting a smile to my once dead face. Without you Amory I probably will still be cold and neglectful towards my sons as time goes on."

Amory didn't say anything.

"So, will you marry me Amory?"

Amory was star strucked. His eyes was getting itchy, water filling his eyes in seconds. He couldn't get the words out. So he answered with a nod.

Sebastian's heart squeezed. All the anxiety washed passed him and he could finally breath lightly.

Sebastian stood up and kissed his newly fiance, fixing the ring onto his finger as they kissed completely unbothered.