|"Give me back MY SON!"|15✓

Finally the days starts to calm down. The following four days was nothing but silence. But silence isn't something that happens anyways.

"Love are you sure you need them?" Sebastian asked, his arm curled round his lover's waist as they cuddled up in bed. Amory nods his head with a hum.

"I just have to get my things..After that I will need to get a new job.."

"Hold that thought love." Sebastian uncurled himself off of Amory and makes his way out the bedroom. Amory felt cold in the bed but patiently waited till the man came back.

"Momma?.."

Amory lifted his head from off the pillows and saw Friaz standing at the door with his teddy bear in wait. Amory smiled at him and sat up.

"My little duckling. What are you doing up at this hour?" He asked as he called over the 5 year old.

Friaz made his way over. "Saw daddy..Wanted to come see mommy!"

Amory chuckled and lifted Friaz onto the bed with him and sets him on his lap. "Comfortable?"

"Mhm!" He nods vigorously, clinging to Amory tightly and giving kisses to cheek while Amory took them with a chuckle.

While these two had their moments in bed, Sebastian came back later on but held a folder in his hand. "Daddy, Daddy."

Sebastian chuckled and opened one arm when he came nearer to the bed, Friaz having his arms out to be picked up.

He does so with one hand, the boy trying to climb up more and giggle playfully. "Ah you will fall." He said, fixing him. Friaz stuck his tongue out.

"What's dat?"

"It's for mommy, now behave." He answered and sat down on the bed. The two met eyes and he smiled warmly. "My gift to you."

Amory rose an eyebrow, pulling off the blanket and folding his arms when Friaz jumped at him for another holding.

"A gift?"

Sebastian nods his head and waved the black folder. "Yes." He side smirk. "Unless you don't wish for anything right now."

Amory frowned. "Why will I refuse? It's a gift. Don't be unfair now. You peeked my interest." He said trying to reach for the folder with one free hand. "Unfair daddy, bad daddy unfair to mommy."

"You hush." He told Friaz, pinching the boy on his cheek in not a harsh or mean way. Friaz smiled and laughed at the pull.

Amory only smiled but focused back to Sebastian. "Now tell me. What is it? Or is it..bad?"

Sebastian deadpanned. "Why will I give anything bad love? Unless you think I'm bad.."

"Sebastian there is a child in the room."

"Ba. He won't understand. Friaz do you understand what I'm talking about with your mother?"

"Hm?.."

"Don't answer that question hun. Ignore your father." He glared at the man, putting Friaz to sit next to him. Sebastian teasingly smiled at Amory, puckering his lips to go along with the teasing and playful moment.

Amory scowled deeper, shoving the man and making him laugh. "Your impossible!"

"He's five."

"I didn't ask you that. Ce n'est pas drôle !" {It isn't funny!} He smacked him on the arm making Sebastian laugh more. His laugh the right volume and deep. He was less of a rock and more of teddy bear. So even if he was annoyed he lightened from that alone, a faint pink to his cheeks.