|"Your what?"|16✓

Previously..on A Male StepMother To A Billionaire's Kids✓

~~~~~~~~~

"Give me back MY SON!"

Aurora gritted her teeth and spat out. "I told you he isn't yours!! This is my son! My life and everything that you have is mines!!"

Amory didn't care about her fucked talk. The woman was crazy and a lost cause and he isn't up for it.

"What do you expect to gain after this?" He asked her, glaring harder when she smirked. "My life back. My wealth. My man."

Amory snorts. "Right. The man you cheated on and proceeds to leave him with children. Your such a witch of woman. I'm surprised yours still alive."

"Excuse me!"

"I'm not asking again Aurora. Give me my son or you will not see the sun again.." He raised a gun, something he took up on the mix of the moment.

Aurora scowled deeper and fixed Friaz more in front of her. "Empty threats. You could never."

"He might not, but I would."

Aurora looked to her side and saw another person, gun drawn her way, cold look in his eyes and another disgusting beauty.

"Who are you?"

"I will be the last fucking thing you see. So it's either you get this bullet between your eyes or pass the boy over."

Aurora goes to say something till he saw two other people come out, their guns drawn towards her. She gritted her teeth together, grinding them together.

She was cornered. She was put in s spot where even of she ran for it, they will have her head splattered on the floors.

She grimaced, looking at Amory with unimaginable hatred. Amory just side smirked at her, pulling his fun from her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

•|Meanwhile|•

~~~~~~~~~~~

Armando and Sebastian made it to the place where that payed thug took Beau. A van parked at a old dismal place and it didn't please Sebastian even more.

Armando looked to him. "You good?" He asked as they both exited out the car. Sebastian snorts at the question. "I will be when I gave my sons with me. Till then someone needs to pay."

Armando hums, fixing his sleeve and commencing forward.

The two didn't sneak, didn't even hide. They just walked into the building like nothing. There that thug and their company all sat about under a light, the carseat placed near them with a blanket over it. Sebastian felt his vein pulse in his temple.

The men stopped talking, the thug rose up and pointed his crowbar at them.

"Who are you? And what is your business here?" He asked, a deep Russian accent spelling out of the bearded man's dry lips.

Armando kept quiet, playing around with his gloves. Sebastian folded his arms and glared harder. "I'm here for my son. You know the one you took."

He gestured to the carseat. The man staggered a bit. He was found out already? He scowled and thrusted the crowbar into the air.

"Get out of here now or I crack your heads open like a pinata! After all there is 10 of us and two of you." He seemed very sure of this, smirking open those yellow teeth like he just caught the biggest ego.

Armando was about to crush that ego. That is his specialty after all.

Armando placed his hands into his pockets and bends his head back. "Is that so. So out numbered." He chuckled shortly. "Well not from me however."