|"Your Sebastian's mother?"|14✓

~Warning~

Sexy time, heated make out & freaky stuff

If your younger than 15 , skip, if you don't care by all means

Enjoy~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian was now on scene, staring down that witch of a woman with sharper eyes. Anger coursed through his veins, thumping in his temple.

"Didn't I tell your not welcomed here?" He asked through tight teeth. Aurora frowned more and more, especially when Sebastian came up behind Amory and clamped his side.

Aurora was even more pissed but placed a smile on her lips and tried and I mean tried to seduce with her eyes. She blinked them and twirled her hair.

"Sebastian..Come on you know how much memories we had together. Don't tell me your going to do the exact things you did with me with.. this..-"

"This?" Sebastian eyes hooded more as she pointed to Amory with a disgusted look on her make-up face for a clown. "No finish yours sentence. You seem very content with disrespecting the one I love."

"Love?! By repeating the same thing you did with me?!"

Sebastian tugged Amory back before he opened his mouth and stepped to the front, blocking them. Sebastian wanted to crush her spirit, crush her career like she did to Amory. He was so tempted and in due time she'll get serious worth to watch karma.

"Let me clear something out for you. All good memories of us was the day I forgotten you ever existed. The things I did with Amory isn't what we did. I will treat him and cherish him with everything I have." He went closer to her. "He is beautiful, he is smart, he is caring, he is loved by everyone, he is determined, dedicated, loyal and independent. I can give you a list more but I don't want your ego to crush before your life does."

Aurora stepped back, gritting her teeth but her lips wabbled just when he said all that to her. His demeanor was shaking, terrifying. Then she saw the way how protective he was of Amory.

He wasn't this protective of her..She balled up her fist. The thought of him cuddling up to Amory, protecting him and being possessive! The parts that he used to do for her, he was now doing for this- this man that is about to steal everything she wanted back!

Sebastian got so close and personal to her that their lips was only two inches from each other. There he whispered to her.

"Get off my property, Aurora."

Aurora was about to open her mouth, try to do something but Amory came between them, pushing Sebastian back with one hand and turning to smile at Aurora.

"Nice of your unwelcomed drop in. Now goodbye." His smile dropped and he stepped into the house and slammed the door in her face.

Sebastian stood to the side, staring at his beloved with an amused smile on his lips.

Amory looks from Beau to Sebastian and rose an eyebrow in question. "What? Why are you smiling at me like that?"

Sebastian shrugs his shoulders and unfolded his arms. "Oh nothing. You know I  like when your angry and jealous. Suits you..darling."

Amory shuddered, eyes fluttered closed when Sebastian came in and whispered into his ear. The hot breath against his skin raising his hairs on his skin, the light touch of that finger under his chin that glided down to his neck made his mind wonder.

Before things could get out of hand, Beau squealed in protest, pulling out his spit hand and smacking it on Sebastian cheek.

Sebastian flinched at the wet touch and looks to his son. "You little mischievous boy. Ugh." He wiped the spot, Amory laughing up a storm at his man's demise.