|"You have no place here."|10✓

"And I'm his mother."

Amory was silent. He didn't know how to respond till he felt a tug to his pant leg. Diverting his attention from the prideful woman, he looks down to Friaz who hide more behind him.

"Hm," He glanced back to the woman and placed a hand to Friaz's head. "Right."

"Now, I may like to ask again. Who are you and why are you in my "husband's" house?"

Amory could only blink at the sudden announcement. Should he reply? Can he reply? For some reason he wanted to hurt this woman. This is so funny to him, irritating and so face meets his hand kind of way.

They haven't even started dating long and vampire from Twilight comes into the house without any warning whatsoever and proceeds to make his bright day go dull.

"Are you deaf?" She asked in a mocking tone, looking Amory down and up as if he cursed her out or something.

Amory followed his eyes and didn't reply, only looking to the head butler for some kind of explanation.

"Apologies. I'll have her out in no time."

"You don't have to apologize,  Mr. Hardie, it's all fine." He smiled lightly,making the butler relax and smile back. "As you wish." He answered back.

The woman, Aurora if you must, stood in complete quiet when she was ignored more than once here. She was baffled that she wasn't getting the kind of attention she oh so seeked.

Well that is, till Sebastian came ont the scene seconds before she could retaliate once again.

Sebastian arrived, just behind Amory with Beau in his arms facing the crowd. Before his very eyes and to his absolute displeasure was his dreadful ex wife and past regret. Her smile was revolting and he couldn't stand here just being near.

"Sebastian." She cheerfully called out to the man, smiling as though she didn't abandoned her kids into his arms, left and found some other guy to elope within another country.

Sebastian didn't even want to acknowledge her presents so he freed a hand from under Beau and placed it on Amory's waist.

"Something bothering?"

Amory looks to Sebastian, the man ignoring the ex of his and just watching at him with loving eyes. Amory smiled. "Not at all."

"Great, how about you head upstairs? Someone wants some personal attention." He said, looking down the grabbie handing baby boy in his one arm hold.

Amory chuckled and takes Beau. "Are you sure?"

"Yes Love. You take them up, I'll be right behind you after I deal with this..problem." Amory nods his head, not having it him to make that eye contact.

"Excuse me?? Do you know who I am?! Sebastian!"

Amory looks to her. "I know who you are. The question is if I care or if anyone here would even care for the details or background of who you are. They know, they won't address and.. passez.." {move on..}.

Stunned, quiet and trying to figure out what more to say to bat this beautiful man was becoming impossible, especially when he turned his back to her and escorted her kids upstairs.

"Sebastian, Sebastian who is he?! Why are you just letting him go around with our kids?! Is he a maid-"

Sebastian snapped a glare her way, cold and overly pissed with what she was spilling out.

"Did you just call the mother of my sons a maid?.."

Aurora blinked out again in disbelief for what her ears were catching on. This..this man, her ex husband just said mother of his sons? Her sons? Their biological sons.

"Mother? I am their mother!! What bullshit are you saying!"

"You were their mother now your nothing but blood and DNA to my sons. To me a waste of air on earth." Sebastian sneered, placing his hands into his pockets in nonchalance despite the bitter tone.

Aurora felt her anger bubble up. Like a volcano, Miss. Ozborn has it out for the taller and powerful male. "Liar!! I came back to be with you! You are not going to give my kids to someone I don't even know!-"

"Well good cause I don't know you. Rather me be with someone who only sees money than children, or love??" Sebastian towers over her intimidatingly, his stare darker and merciless. "You left me with a 4 year old for a man you met in two weeks. A man who you've been seeing and fucking since we were married."

Aurora backed up when Sebastian continued. "I had take care of him ven before we splitted. You would sleep in bed as he bawled at all types of hours. You would leave me with him, forget him even!"

Sebastian drew closer to her, the lights that once reflected on her was cut to nothing when it came to the tall man coming in closer as she backed up.

"Then you came back with a newborn, a baby I didn't even know you were carrying and dropped him at my doorstep?"

"Let-"

"You have no place to speak." He cuts her off, his eyes and demeanor having no warmth to it. Like dry ice in water did this whole thing bubble up so much tension in the manor. "So yes, he is the mother and wife of me and my sons."

Sebastian pulled away from her after, turning his back from her and threading his fingers through his hair.  He saw Amory coming down the stairwell, smiling down to him calmly and making his heart melt.

Sebastian didn't look back to his smile only dropping when he ordered Hardie. "Hardie."

"Have her out, Mr. Donovan?"

"As quickly as possible." He replied, taking Amory by the hand and pulling the man close to his body.

Hardie glady accepted that order and goes to carry it out without even a question behind it.

"Yes, Mr. Donovan." Hardie looks to Aurora. "I'm sorry to say, Madame but your unwelcoming stay has now come to an end. If you kindly walk out the door without any problems can our day go back to peaceful."

Aurora felt like she was being taunted cause this was bullshit! She didn't take that at all and stood her ground.

"No! I don't know that man! That whoever! You need both parents agreement for sucha thing tk happened."

"Full custody goes to Sebastian, meaning if your smart enough to understand, your input is irrelevant cause you don't have a say in who his kids can be around or get permission by. You left them and endangered a baby at a person's front door." Amory educated calmly, his smile growing on when she death glared him with overbearing anger.

"You. I see you, Amory. Your messing with the wrong person. You hear me! Think your so high up there-"

"Get her out now."

"Madame Ozborn." Hardie gestured her out the room despite all the quarreling going on from Aurora mostly. Amory just watched on as the ex and bio mother of the boys left finally, her distance shouts moving away from the manor leaving it peaceful again.

Amory sighs, Sebastian groaned. "Still up for games with the boys or are you tired to?.." Amory asked quietly, fingers combing through hair. Sebastian shakes his head. "I promised Friaz I'll set time for him and Beau."

Amory wasn't stopped from laughing and chuckled. "I'm glad. I don't want explain something to the boy/game.

"Well come on then before Friaz come to find us."

They both chuckled, entangling their as one and headed up where the kids awaited for their now filled family.

However, this ending isn't all that cupcakes and rainbows. Something seems to like hitting the fan.

~~~~~~~~~
To be continued..