Chapter 16

yn pov:

TW: mentions of SH, not actually doing it though.

I start to feel myself taking control over my body again and I open my eyes slightly to a morning-lit room and satin sheets. Wait-satin sheets?! I try to get out of the sheets, but something is holding me from doing so, something around my waist. I look down under the sheets and I see an arm holding me and I can't stop the wave of sickness that I get in my stomach. I look down and realise I'm not wearing my clothes anymore; I'm wearing an oversized shirt and my panties. Who did this? Was I drugged? Morning моя принцесса. Of course it's her, it's always her. Was she the one who changed me? Did she see my bruises? Obviously, it would've been impossible to miss them. I know you are awake detka, don't ignore me. Why does she always sound like she's about to kill someone?

S-sorry Lesso. I whisper in a voice that's barely audible, but I know that she heard it. What happened? I ask softly, not wanting to anger Lesso. I know my heart wished for her, but she is fucking scaring sometimes. Shh, I've got questions first. If that's ok, obviously. Lesso said hastily, as if caring for someone's feelings are new for her. I move around, her arms allowing me only so much space between us, before I snuggle into Lesso's side. Lady Lesso smiles down at me slightly when I look up at her before I place my head on her chest. Sure. My voice doesn't as weak as it did before, and I don't know if that's a good thing. Where did you get the bruises and cuts? Fuck. Out of all the things Lesso could've asked me it had to be about this. I don't know what you're talking about, Lesso. Again, I'm trying to get myself killed. Why did I think that I would get out of lying about that something we can both see isn't true.

Don't lie to me yn. The bruises all along your body are obvious, and you have cuts on your wrist which I need to talk to you about. Lesso says softly and I can't help the urge to run away right now. I wouldn't get far but it's better then talking to Lesso about my self harm. I got the bruises from my parents; I would've thought you'd have figured that out by now. Seriously, kill me faster. I thought that милый, but I wanted to know for sure. And I'm guessing that your parents didn't do this. As Lesso finishes talking she gently takes my left wrists in her hand and shows me my wrist that's filled with cuts and scars. I feel the shame rise in me, my face flushes pink and my eyes divert to the bed sheets. I stayed silent for a few moments, not wanting to answer Lesso before I heard a soft sigh. Lesso's hand slowly made its way to right underneath my chin, gently lifting it up to look me in my eye.

I want you to promise me something, снежинка. Lesso whispers softly, her breath tickling my face ever so slightly. I want to deny and say no, like why should I promise her anything? But I know I'm going to say yes, if anything, the look Lesso is giving me only convinces me to do so more. Anything. I don't even realise how open ended that statement is, but I don't care, I'd promise her anything if I'm honest with myself. Next time you feel like cutting yourself, or hurting yourself in any way, come to me. I don't care what the reason is and how dumb it might sound, I don't you to take out your feelings on yourself anymore. Okay? As Lesso talks quietly, her fingers delicately trace my wrist, careful to go over every mark, whether old or new. I silently watch her, fascinated about how the usually ice-cold dean is being so soft and gentle with someone like me. I can't be here 24/7. I whisper, regretting my word choice almost instantly because of the sadness that makes its way onto Lesso's face.

I don't care how often you have to talk to me yn, I want you to feel like you can. You won't bother me or annoy me; your health and well-being are important to me. Promise me. Lesso says slowly, somehow covering all aspects of my worry and I feel somewhat grateful towards her for that. I promise Lesso. I whisper softly, my eyes never leaving her fingers that are still tracing my wrist. Good girl. There is a hint of dominance in her voice, and I can't help the shiver that I feel make its way down my spine. If that's all your questions, will you tell me what happened now? I'm convinced that I have a death wish because no one is idiotic enough to talk to Lesso with the amount of attitude as I just did. For a split second, I don't think that whatever affection she has towards me can save me as her eyes go cold before returning to their warm look. I would, truly, but it's time to get up if you don't want to be late for your first day at my school. Something bad must've happened if Lesso won't tell me about it but I decide not to question her anyway, and if it really is morning then I probably should get ready anyway.

None of my things are here Lesso, I need to go to my dorm. I say hastily as I feel her cold arms start to unwrap themselves from around me. I'm the Dean of the School for Evil, really think I can't magic up some makeup and clothes for you? Lesso smirks down at me and sits up in bed, causing me to sit up with her. I feel my face heat up for the millionth time and I look away slightly. Sorry, I'm still getting used to magic. I say softly before Lesso guides my face to look at her again. One more thing, no more Sorry. Lesso tells me, her breath tickling my face, and I know better than to argue with her about this right now.

Authors note:

I heard of fan casting for movie two of sge which was super exciting until people put Angelina Jolie as Evelyn Sader. Like, yeah, she's a great actress and put her in the movies but NOT as that bitch.