Chapter 18

Yn pov:

What the fuck? What the actual fuck? Did she just kiss me? There must be a logical explanation-the dean of evil has to be just playing around with me, right? There's no way she feels the way I feel about her, there's no way. I don't even know what I feel, how could I? I've never been allowed to feel things without being abused before. Your schedule is on the bench next to the bed, and there's a map so you don't get lost. See you in class baby. Lesso says, cutting my train of thought. I silently watch her wink at me and close the bathroom door, and I feel butterflies in my stomach. I take a moment before walking past the walk-in to the bedroom and I look into the mirror for a second. As soon as I looked at myself in the mirror, I let out a small gasp, Lesso had magically changed me into new clothes. I loved the outfit, really, and I felt a massive smile make its way onto my face. 

(The is the outfit without the bag, though you can keep it if you want to

(The is the outfit without the bag, though you can keep it if you want to. The make up on your face is your choice, if you have any that is.)

I continued back into the bedroom, the smile never leaving my face. I looked to the bedside table and sure enough, a map and schedule were there waiting for me. I picked them up and turns out I had uglification next, which I doubt will go any better than beautification, before I get to see Lady Lesso again. I can't exactly say I'm excited to go to the school for evil, but it's probably better than the good school, and it must be better than home. I silently thanked Lesso for the map and how it showed the staircases from her bedroom and a path to her study, so I might go visit her after class. I looked over my clothes one more time before I grabbed a spare piece of paper and a pen that was next to it. "Have a nice day, thanks for the clothes. Xo yn." As I finish writing my note, I realise that Lesso has magically covered my bruises and cuts, something I can't help but smile even more at.

It feels like I smile so much when I'm with her and I don't know why I like it as much as do. I take a second before I walk out of her room, carefully following my map through corridors and going down many flights of stairs until I reach the main hall, I think. I look at my schedule and map, trying to find the uglification room before I'm late to class. Wait-has breakfast already gone or am I meant to go to that? Before I can decide whether or not to head to the School for Good to eat nothing a bunch of kids walk into the hall talking and laughing. I guess I'm going to class.

Charlie pov:

As my friends and I walk into the hall with Hort tragically trying to defend himself about his frog pyjamas, my eyes lock onto yn. What the fuck is she doing here?! Is she wearing black-like never black?! There is no way that she is going to be in my class. Isn't that the ever who actually has backbone? Anadil's voice cuts through my thoughts and all my friends nod and murmur agreements. And isn't she your twin, Charlie? Hester sneers at me as she nudges me. Yeah, don't remind me. I say bitterly, and Hort laughs. I glare at yn for a moment before starting to walk to class, leaving my friends laughing at me.

Authors note:

I know that's bad and short but school's back on and I need to update with something.