Chapter 11: Chara

Mettaton: Oh? A mirror?! Right, I have to look perfect for our grand finale....hmm I don't see it, are you sure it is there, darling?

Blue: Of course [Flips Switch]

Mettaton: Did you. Just flip. My switch?

Blue: Would you be surprised if I said yes?

Mettaton turns around and starts to haywire, the panel on the front of his body was changing into multiple colours. Then we were flash banged by light, we cover our eyes but we weren't expecting for the next series of events.

???: OH YES~

When we could finally see, we couldn't see Mettaton. Then somehow, lights from above shone down in front of us and smoke was now present. Myself and Frisk were ready.....but I wasn't ready for....this.

Mettaton: Lights

Mettaton: Lights....Action!

Mettaton.....is a girl?

Blue:.....Is that you, Mettaton?

Mettaton: Of course it's me~

Blue:.....You're a girl?

Mettaton: The whole time darling~

Frisk: E-Even I didn't know that!

Chara: Did Frisk's friend coming with us....somehow change more than we thought? And why is her design based on a anime gir-? Oh right.....Alphys

Mettaton: If you flipped my switch, that means you were desperate for the premiere of my new, voluptuous body~

Blue:......I am confuzzled

Frisk: M-Me too

Even her voice is now feminine while before, it was more in between.

Mettaton: Luckily for you, I've been waiting to show this off for a long time. So, as thanks, I'll give you.....a handsome reward~

Blue: Is it ice cream?

Mettaton: No....but cream will be involved~

Frisk: [Blushes] W-W-WHAT?!

Chara: [Blushes] Stay away!

Blue:....Whipped cream on pancakes?

Mettaton: Don't worry, you will understand what I mean....but for now....Lights! Action! Bloodshed!

Mettaton sends bombs towards me and I roll out of the way, then she leaps in the air and tries to crush my face in with her new robotic legs. I block with my left Shield and counter by shooting at Mettaton with my right cannon, Mettaton was sent flying back and she felt the pain.

Mettaton: Amazing! You have an arsenal at your hands!

She runs towards me and tries desperately to kick me, I avoid all of her attacks but had to gain distance when she sends more of the square projectiles at me. Frisk uses her new soul power that Alphys showed her to fire small pellets at Mettaton, they did damage but not enough.