Chapter 23: The Lightvale Family

Chara: Tch, damn you

Betty: What's wrong? Did that hurt?

Chara: Oh yeah, it did. But I can take your hits all day long

Betty: I disagree, let's see who is right

Betty was ready to charge in, but forgot about her second opponent. Blue comes in with his Shield and bashes into Betty, he pushes forward and then thrusted his Blade into her stomach, which didn't really hurt Betty.

Blue: Spoiler Alert, I'm right

Betty: About?

Blue: About how I'm going to beat you badly

Blue's blade was still lodged into Betty's stomach, so he lifts her in the air and slams her into the ground. Betty uses HATE Manipulation to push back Blue and attack him with pink tendrils.

He puts his Shield up to block the oncoming attacks and watches as they bash off his defense. But then they manoeuvre around his Shield and wrapped around his ankle.

Blue: Oh no

Betty commands the tendrils to lift Blue up and slam him to the ground, just like he did to Betty. Chara helps him out by sending a few red slash waves from her knife.

Betty was going to lift Blue and use him as a shield for the attacks, but he uses his quick thinking to change his sword to the cannon form and blast her in the face with it.

The impact of the shot stuns Betty, causing her to drop Blue to the ground. Blue flips back and crouched right before Chara's slash waves come in, they soar past Blue and strike Betty.

Blue keeps the combination going by changing to duel gauntlets and driving his right fist into Betty's stomach. Then he brings his left gauntlet up to deliver a straight punch to her face before following it up with a right uppercut from the Gods.

This blow breaks the bones in Betty's chin, and sends her dlightly up in the air. Blue jumps towards her and grabs the top sides of her head with his armoured hands, and lifts his left leg up.

The knee connects with her already damaged chin and now blood was coming out of Betty's mouth. But the final blow came when Blue brings his gauntlet up in the air and lands a devastating overhand right to Betty's face.

The punch created a shockwave between them and sends Betty hurling to the ground. When the impact occured, a smoke cloud rose from the ground and forced Chara and Frisk to cover their faces.

Chara: Holy shit that is what you call a punch!

Frisk: I-Is she down for the count?

Chara: I hope so, she is annoying

Blue lands safely on his feet and watches as the dust cloud vanishes. Betty got up and she was bleeding in some places, but she didn't seem concerned.

Blue: You don't seem bothered by all of that

Betty: Of course not, I can't get hurt, your attacks mean nothing!

Blue: Are you just saying that?

Betty: Oh no, I mean it. You're going to have to do more than that to hurt me.

Betty heals from her wounds and uses her speed to confuse Blue, she then shows up behind him with her scythe raised and was ready to cut Blue's head off. But then all of a sudden, she is struck in the face by a white pellet putting her off.

Blue looks to the side and saw that Flowey had arrived out of nowhere, he gives his former enemy an unimpressed look before shouting at him.

Flowey: Hey Blue! Don't get distracted by me, that's her role! Do something!