Chapter 3: Sans and Papyrus

Flowey: Oh so we are going there, are we? Watch your back Frisk, and Blue? Don't believe everything Miss Goody Two Shoes tells you

I decided to ignore the aggressive flower as we walked past him, but something tells me that what he said.....had meaning.....

But should I really trust a flower....and not my friend? That would be ridiculous of me.

Frisk tries to push the doors to the next part of the Underground and I help her with not much difficulty. We walk through and found ourselves at a forest.....a snowy forest?

Now that is strange, how did snow get in here?

Blue: Snow?

Frisk: Yes, don't question it though

Blue: Too late for that
_______________

Frisk's POV
_______________

We continue walking ahead in the snowy forest, because of our surroundings, Blue began to look around, he liked snow a lot. I didn't feel Sans near us yet but I got ready for his appearance for when he decides to show up.

I felt a little bit cold and Blue must've noticed because he took off his coat and wrapped me with it.

Frisk: B-Blue! You're going to get cold!

Blue: I don't mind the cold, you're shivering so it would be better if you had it

Frisk: O-Oh....thank you

I couldn't help but blush from his kind gesture, even if Blue didn't sound like it, he cared about my wellbeing. He was always a nice person but only showed it through actions.

Chara: Ack! Don't tell me you like him?

Frisk: C-Chara! He is my friend!

Chara: Sure sure, says the girl who flirts with anything that is breathing

I blushed even harder because she was right in a way, I do kind of flirt with almost everyone. I ignore her and continue walking, once I felt warmer, I gave Blue his coat back because I didn't want to have it for long, the coat is special for him.

Whoever left him at the orphanage, had left that same coat with him. So he keeps it with him at all times, as a good luck charm in a way, eventually we passed the wooden stick on the floor that Sans would break, just to scare us.

When he did, Blue immediately turned around, with his magic shield out, that was still a mystery because it just comes out of his hand. I have never seen him do this before so why is it happening now? Is it because he is in the Underground?

Blue: Did you hear that?

Frisk: Let's just keep moving

Chara: Can he make a weapon with this magic?

Frisk: I don't know, why?

Chara: If he can, then he can stab the comedian in the face with it

Frisk: First of all, we aren't going to make him do that. Secondly.....I don't know if Blue can land a hit on him

Chara: It isn't impossible

Frisk: Still, we aren't doing that

We continue to move ahead until we reached the small wooden bridge, that's when Sans appears behind us.

Sans: Hey humans......don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand

Blue unequips the shield and turns around, he shakes Sans' hand, unaware that he was a skeleton. As usual, the whopee cushion goes off and Blue is left with perplexed look, I try not to laugh while I can hear Chara groan in annoyance.