Chapter 15: A Time Of Peace

Alright, let's go, the Second Act.

The Surface/Overground Act.

Let's see what everyone is up to.
____________________

[5 Months Later]

_____________

Frisk's POV
_____________

5 months......it has been 5 months since the Barrier had been destroyed, since the Monster Race had returned to the surface....since Blue....my best friend.....had died.

Life on the surface has been good, it was shaky at first because the human race was confused and scared.

But with myself and Chara being the Ambassadors for the Monsters, we managed to fix the broken bond between the two races as always and life has been going good.

Surprisingly, I haven't seen any racism since the negotiations. The humans were very accepting which even surprised me, but I'm glad it has all headed into this direction.

All of the monsters have enjoyed their new lives on the surface.

Toriel became a teacher like she had always dreamed of, at my old school as well. Asgore is a gardener, both at home and as a professional, however that works.

Sans and Papyrus still live with each other and both have successful jobs. Papyrus has improved his cooking skills with lessons and now he is a chef.

The best chef in town actually.

Sans does stand up comedy and everyone hates his puns but stay for the entertainment he brings.

Undyne is apart of the police force and is already making a name for herself, especially when the criminals immediately surrender when she shows up.....she can be very scary sometimes.

Alphys is already one of the world's best scientists and had contributed to many great things. Sadly, cancer is still a thing but it's fine because she is still doing her part.

Muffet has her own bakery, which wasn't surprising at all, and she is doing well with it, at first some people were scared to go because she is a spider and has her little spiders help out.

But people have warmed up to the place and she is making profit, her prices were actually normal this time as well.

Mettaton has her own reality TV show and it's probably the best thing that the whole world loves right now. Napstablook is a music artist and has made a few tracks, he isn't the best but he isn't the worst.

He already has an album coming up which we will all listen to. Monster Kid goes to school since he is young and at first he was getting bullied, but now he has friends that protect him from his bullies.

Chara doesn't go school because she is convinced that she doesn't need it, and that's fine because I stopped going as well.

We both live with Toriel, who decided to adopt me after we created an alliance between the two races. I was happy because my family was nowhere to be seen after I returned to the surface, they weren't good parents and I think it is best to move on.

I don't know why they decided to adopt me in the first place.

Oh yeah, myself, Chara and Sans told everyone about how the Reset Button was a thing and how we committed genocide multiple times. Basically, everything we knew that they didn't.

They were all shocked naturally, but they forgived me and Chara, especially since we told them that we were going to stop completely.

The Reset Button was gone anyways.