Chapter 14: The Cyborg With A Heart

Frisk: B-Blue, are you okay?

Blue: I'm.....fine, just......a scratch

Sans: Kiddo, take a break, let us handle him

Blue: No, this is my fight and I plan to finish it

Toriel: My child, you must rest!

Undyne: Yeah! You proved yourself already!

Muffet: Y-You don't need to fight, also are you a robot?

Blue: C-Cyborg....actually...just found out...recently.

Papyrus: Worry not friends! I! The Great Papyrus! Will help our good human friend!

Blue: Papyrus, you will not fight. This is between me, Asriel.....and Frisk

Chara: What about me?

Blue: Isn't he your brother?

Chara: Yeah but he did try to kill me

Sans: Sounds like he was holding a grudge

Chara: What did you say?!

Sans: I said "Go and run the old one and two!"

Asriel: Enough! I will not stand for this! Chatting during my presence? All of your souls will be mine once again and that piece of machinery will be nothing but scrap!

Blue: I......won't let you do that

Asgore: Blue, you don't need to do this

Undyne: Yeah! Let me help!

Toriel: You don't have to force yourself to fight Asriel!

Sans: Yeah, this doesn't need to be your fight, kiddo

Blue: I know....but I'll make it my fight

Asriel uses a new ability of his where he seals everyone but himself, Blue, Frisk and Chara in a see through sphere. He didn't want anyone to interfere as he faces off against the three, but he really wants to direct most of his power through Blue.

He wants to make him suffer for trying to ruin his plans and everything else, he was only an anomaly that shouldn't have been apart of this game at all.

It was random after all, so after Asriel kills him and does what he wants, everything can go back to normal. He had control over the reset button now, but he wasn't going to use it until Blue was nothing but spare parts.

Asriel: It's over for you! Machine!

Blue flies towards Asriel with both of his blades equipped and his jetpack, Asriel takes out two of his swords and charges in.

They clash blades as everyone watches on, Chara was looking for any openings so that she can charge in to catch Asriel off guard. But Frisk places her hand on Chara's shoulder, making sure she doesn't run off.

Chara: You don't want to help your friend?

Frisk: I do, but....I think I should help him, he is still family to you. Also, he seems to have a grudge against Blue, one I've never seen before.

Chara: Tch.....fine, go help him

Frisk runs up to the battle and uses her yellow soul to fire pellets at Asriel, putting him off while Blue slashes him with his Blades. He was annoyed and takes out one of his Chaos Busters and fires it at her.