Chapter 1: The Underground

The plan is set......the motion is correct.

You have now begun the first stage of your journey.

You will exceed the expectations and rise above the ashes.

Go forth.....my greatest creation

______________

Blue's POV
______________

Agh.....my head.....what happened?

Frisk tried to jump down the hole but I didn't know why.......I grabbed her and tried to bring her up, but then I fell with her. My eyes open and I look around to see that I was in a dimly lit room, I was lying down on yellow flowers while a beam of light shone down on me.

Blue: What is this place?

Frisk: Blue? What are you doing here?

Blue: Hmm? I tried to save you

Frisk: Y-You didn't need to!

Blue: What do you mean? I did a bad thing?

Frisk: N-No, not really, it was just unnecessary

Blue: What do you mean by that?

Frisk: I-It's nothing, let's just move on, what is this place?

Blue: I'm not sure

Frisk gets up and walks down the hall we were in, I follow her and noticed that she seems familiar with the area, despite asking me what this place was. We enter another room and found a patch of grass......with a yellow flower.....with a face.

Is it a prop?

Flower: So you're back for another run huh?

......it talks.....the flower talks.....I did no expect that.....is this a hallucination?

Blue: Frisk, why is the flower talking? Have I missed something?

Frisk: N-No

Flowey: Oh....you're new...aren't ya? Well then, howdy, my name is Flowey! Flowey the Flower!

Blue: Hello there

Flowey: Jeez Frisk, bringing your friend in these shenanigans? Want to add more to the pile of bodies?

Blue: What does he mean?

Frisk: N-Nothing, I'll explain later, just listen to me

Flowey: No, you should listen to me, I know how everything goes in the Underground!

Blue: The Underground? Is that where we are?

Frisk: Yes, the monster race have been sealed here for thousands of years

Blue: And we found them.....I remember reading about the monsters in a book, I didn't think they would be real and here.

Frisk: We will meet more but first let's walk past Flowey