Chapter 6: The Man Who Speaks In Hands

Frisk: Yeah it was, are you okay?

Blue: I'm fine

Frisk: What was that? The blade? I have never seen that before

Blue: Oh right, when you were on that date, Sans trained me and helped me unlock this

Frisk: O-Oh, I see

Blue: Is something wrong?

Frisk: N-No, it's just that your hand isn't there anymore

Blue: Oh right, forgot to turn it off....or something like that

The blade swaps with my hand and now we were ready to move on, I noticed that there were signs on the wall. I decided to read them and realised that they were talking about how a monster soul wasn't comparable to the power of a human soul.

A monster could take a human soul when a human dies and then that mixed soul would be very powerful. I also listened to the Echo flowers and the many conversations they picked up, unaware that Frisk was having her own conversation.

Frisk: Did you hear that?

Chara: The comedian is preparing your friend....but for what?

Frisk: I don't know, you don't think it's for......us right?

Chara: Actually, you might be right. He sees the potential of his magic and is prepping him up for a fight against us, he wants your friend to stop us.....but he won't be able to

Frisk: You don't think so?

Chara: No, he is too weak for us. His soul, whatever it is, isn't comparable to yours.

Frisk: But.....I don't want to fight him

Chara: And I will, but you might have to at one point, especially when he hears about what you have done

Frisk: Y-You were apart of it as well!

Chara: Oh I know, but don't act as if you're innocent as well

It started to rain now but eventually we found some umbrellas. Frisk took one and placed it above her, I didn't need one because I enjoyed the feeling of the water dropping onto me. Sans was right....I really do like Waterfall, it was a place that I would live in.

I hope this area is long so that we can spend as much time as possible here.

Eventually we found MK again, taking cover from the rain, he was happy to see us and the umbrella so he stood next to Frisk. We walk forward and through the calm rain drops of Waterfall.

First it was snow and now it was rain, where is this coming from? Is there a hole on the ceiling with rain pouring from the surface? Who knows, it could all just be magic at the end of the day, like most things happening now.

During the walk, MK started to talk about how he wants Undyne to come to his school, and that he wants her to beat up his teachers.

MK: A-Actually, maybe not. She is too cool to hurt innocent people!

Blue: She is like a hero for you

MK: Yeah! I want to be like her in the future!

Blue: Good on you, I'm sure you can with the right amount of training and dedication.

There were some rocks in the way, blocking our path, we could only climb the rocks in front of us so I give MK a boost and then Frisk. She offers me her hand but she isn't able to pull me up.

Frisk: You're so heavy Blue!

Blue: It's natural because I'm a boy, wait a moment, just get to the top and I'll meet you there