Blue Light

Blue Light

Age: 17

Looks:

Clothes:

Clothes:

Not the Sword

Not the Sword......maybe :)

Likes: Ice Cream, Frisk, Games....but that's just about it

Dislikes: Nothing......He doesn't know what to dislike

Personality: Kind, Emotionless, Quiet, Lost, Dense, A Bit Of An Idiot

Soul: ???

Backstory: Blue has been an orphan all his life, he doesn't remember his family or anything once he turned 16. The caretakers of the Orphanage took Blue to the doctors and they told them that they were also confused. They deduced that it was something like Dementia but weren't entirely sure.

Blue also had problems such as his inability to feel or understand emotions, he was quiet and never really expressed any emotion at all. This effected his chances of being adopted at they thought he was some sort of robot, like he wasn't real.

The caretakers told him that he doesn't need to feel sad because they don't understand how special he is but Blue wasn't effected by this because.....he doesn't know what sadness is.

Making friends was difficult as well but luckily there was one girl who didn't judge him for the way he acts, that girl was Frisk and like him, she was an Orphan as well.

Blue enjoyed Frisk's company and she even tried her best to teach him emotions. It was a slow process but so far, Blue can smile although very rarely and can make jokes.....but never get them sometimes.

It's usually the exotic jokes because he doesn't know that side of the internet.....what a good boy!

Blue enjoyed his life but always felt that there was.....something wrong with this world, as if.....it wasn't what it seems to be. He also has been noticing Frisk acting different with each encounter with her, it was as if she was nervous of something....of someone....

Blue didn't really know what it was but trusted Frisk enough that she will tell him what is wrong.