Chapter 5: You've got mail

Don-Tron pov:

A few days after I left Y/N's dorm, my brothers and I spent most of the morning discussing what Big Mama was up to recently. She had been extremely active, turning animals and humans into yokai and trying to find a champion for her battle nexus.

We just kept missing her. We would corner her then she'd get away. Even faster than Leo's portals.

"I bet she's desperate to find a Christmas champion. Like maybe the yokai hotel does a big thing for Christmas and she's scrambling right now." Raph suggests.

"Why can't we ever catch her? She must have some sort of technological tele-porter. Maybe she's teamed up with someone to invent it." I ponder, my mouth in my hands.

"Cmonnnn dee this is big mama we're talking about she has access to the hidden cities best most black market equipment." Leo sighs.

"If the hotel has a Christmas party do you think we'll be invited??" Mikey chirps.

We all give him a look. He sits back down.

"Why are you boys talking about Big Mama?"

We all look to see our papa walk into the room.

"She's been kidnapping innocent humans and animals and turning them into yokai the past week. We've caught her on our last three patrols. We barely have enough time to put up a fight until she vanishes. Raph thinks she's trying to find a champion in time for Christmas." Raph tells Splinter.

Splinter rubs his chin.

"The Hotel does have a huge Christmas party every other year. I think they are due. I agree with your theory red one. You boys need to be on extra high alert for her. Do her have a pattern?" Splinter questions.

I jump up.

Time to make my papa proud!

"All the victims do have a pattern. They're all male, between the ages of 18-30, and all the animals are predators. It's been canines, felines and birds of prey." I announce, putting my hands on my hips.

Splinter doesn't even smile though. "At least you boys are safe. Turtles and rats aren't on her list."

"Yeah why doesn't she want us? We would be the best champions the nexus has ever seen!" Leo cheers.

Raph pushes him back down. "She does want us Leo but she can't have us."

"Whatever she's planning, she's kidnapping innocent people. I trust you boys will take care of it." Splinter grunts, before flopping down in his chair and turning the tv on while we were still sitting in our discussion circle.

"Right. That's extra patrols for us. Let's roll out Mad Dogz."

We all get up and get geared up in our prospective rooms.

I take my glasses off and put my contacts in as Sheldon whirls up to me.

"Donnie I made this for Y/N. I feel really bad about what happened, can you give it to her for me man?" Sheldon says, dropping a 'get well soon' card into my hands.

I blink at it as thoughts of Y/N invade my brain.

I was doing so good...

I should go check on her today anyway. It's my fault her head is bruised...

"Sheldon I know what you're plotting. You're trying to get me to spend time with Y/N." I point out, narrowing my eyes at him.

Sheldon rolls his eyes. "Of course you'd think that dude." He zooms away. Thinking just that.