Chapter 8: Gettin Cozy

Donnie's pov

My brothers and I constructed a pillow fort of sorts for the movie. April gave us fresh fluffy blankets which were a delicacy. I felt like a king when I cozied in with one.

"Seriously Dee how did you pull her please tell me." Leo teases, shoving my shoulder as I tuck pillows in.

I immediately get defensive. "There is no one answer to that dear brother except that I'm just better with women than you."

Mikey and Raph die laughing. Zinggg.

Leo pouts. "Howwwww TELL ME YOUR SECRETS." He tackles me to the floor.

"And stop saying I 'pulled' her she's just my human friend!" I bite, pushing Leo's arms off me.

Leo laughs and slams me on my stomach.  "I guess I'm just the stronger wrestler then!"

"Don't let him do that to you Dee!" Raph cheers.

I grunt and use my legs to flip back and knock him off me.

"Stop acting like a child Leo!" I bark, as we both scramble to our feet.

"Whatttt it's obvious she wants you! Why can't you just accept that? That's a good thing!" Leo pants.

"Leave it alone Leo I'm not discussing this with you." I say out of breath as we both sit back down.

Y/N and April walk in with the brownies.

Thank Galileo she didn't see me get clobbered by my brother.

"MOVIE TIMEEE!" Mikey sings as he starts the movie.

Leo stands up and smacks the back of my head as he moves from his spot so Y/N can sit next to me.

If Y/N wasn't here I'd tell him off...

Y/N passes out the brownies before she sits down on the floor next to me. Raph and Mikey sit on the couch while Leo sits in papas chair and Y/N, April and I sit on the blankets and pillows on the floor.

Y/N is awfully close to me. Maybe I should've had her sit somewhere else. No no then Leo would flirt with her. Ughh. She's going to make me flustered in front of my brothers. This was a horrible idea-

Y/N places an arm on my leg and draws circles lazily while watching the movie.

Omigosh seriously?? How am I supposed to just let this happen!!? I need to calm down- keep it together...

"Be right back."  I whisper, before getting up and running to the bathroom.

"You're missing the best part!" Leo calls. He teases, it's barely begun.

I hide in the bathroom.

I look at my face to see a bright blush.

No no no you're so weird and sweaty! Just be normal! You can watch a movie with her and sit in close proximity and be normal! Bad boy remember???

I take a few deep breaths.

I'm not an idiot. I have a crush on her.