Chapter 2

•••//////||||||Chapter 2||||||\\\\\\•••

As the boys took off their armor and she got more time to look over Ty, her mind basically exploded.

The boy with the sunglasses took off his helmet revealing curly-ish brown hair. He then took off his chest plate and it was obvious! His shirt was black and he wore an amulet with an amethyst in the middle, surrounded by butter.

Then the other one took off his armor revealing a blue space suit and an orange helmet. He never takes off that helmet. Yet he puts ones on top of it? She never got that.

Then as she looked over Ty closer, her heart practically skipped a beat. His brown hair, one of his red-purple eyes covered by it. His two bracelets, the same color as his eyes. The white and black shirt. The black and purple shoes. Also he wore the signature neon green headphones.

She looked at all of them one more time, said, "No way...i-it's...", and fainted.

When she woke up all three of them were looking over her. These boys were her life! "You okay?" Everything was blurry so she had to wait a second to answer truthfully! After a few seconds passed her vision was okay and she answered him, "yeah I'm fine!"

"Then why'd you pass out?" Ty asked.

"Because you're Deadlox!" She pointed to the 'astronaut' "and you're MinecraftUniverse!" Then finally she looked at 'sunglasses' "and your Sky! I'm so stupid! How did I not realize it!?"

They all looked at each other then back at her. Sky speaks, "So obviously you know us, now who are you?"

"Oh, yeah! I'm Daniella, Daniella Spark! I've been a fan for such a long time!" She looks at Ty (Deadlox) and thinks to herself, some I've been more than just a fan of. She had been crushing on him for quite a while now, and she had always hoped to meet him, but she knew it was less than likely. Yet here he is right in front of her.

"Well do YOU know why we're here?" Jason (MinecraftUniverse) asked.

"Sadly I don-" She started to say then she thought back to when she first woke. 'And since I thought you'd say no, I also I brought in some encouragement!' Could these boys be her 'encouragement'? She WOULD do anything to keep them safe! She adored them! "Or maybe I do..." She trailed off, lost in thought. She had so many questions!

Who was the voice in her head?

What did he want with her?

Why did he think she'd refuse?

Why did she need encouragement!?

WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON!?

She got her mind back together and decided to go back to her own home. "I'll be back later!" She told the boys with a smile. Then she glared at Ty and stated, "Steal my diamonds one more time, and you're dead, Deadlox." She felt confident saying that. And she could tell it worked because he backed off.

Adam (Sky) and Jason teased, singing, "TY'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND, TY'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!" This is what she wanted but they didn't know that, so she just gave the two the death stare, and left.