Chapter 9

SORRY IT'S LATE!

---------------------------------------------

•••//////||||||Chapter 9\\\\\\||||||•••

'•••//////||||||Ty's POV||||||\\\\\\•••'

I hate not being able to do anything, I just hung there, useless to everyone... I can't get down from here, I can only scream. I hope the guys are almost here, but what if they went in a different direction?! I hope they followed my 'tracks'. We could really use their help right now.

I feel pain and grunt. My arms might fall off if I'm hung from them much longer! I feel my arms start to give out and release me, but then the door bursts open. Thank Not- well I guess I can't use that again... "GUYS!" I yell at then. They look around for me then I call again, "Look up." They all look up and see me. "Can you get me down?"

They notice everything else going on and look to me. "Long story short, Notch is evil, only us 7 can kill him, but first we have a fake Herobrine to kill." I point to the one closest to Danni. They nod in understanding. "Now shoot me down already so I can kick his ass!!!!!"

•//////||||||Jason's POV||||||\\\\\\•

Ty tells us to shoot him down and I do, I shoot a few arrows through the tape and break it. The other 3 catch him and set him down, unharmed.

"So..." Adam awkwardly asks, "What now?"

Ty sarcastically replies, "Well, we could sit here and have a fucking dandy tea party, OR we could maybe, just maybe, KILL THIS MOTHERFUCKER!" He throws his hand towards Herobrine. As I look to him I notice two people in the window sill.

As I look closer I see Herobrine has teleported himself and is now next to a girl fitting Quinton and Kermit's description of this 'Crim' girl. I nudge them, point to the two people, then ask, "Is that girl up there Crim?"

"Yeah, it is." Kermit confirms as he gets a confused look on his face, "Since when were there two Herobrines?"

"What do you mean?" Adam asks then, at about the same time as me and Quinton, he notices that one Herobrine is with Danni and the other is with Crim.

I turn to Ty and give him a questioning look. He raises his hands shoulder-height and says, "Don't look at me! I don't have any idea either!"

"Okay..." I'm still confused.

Then the upside-down Danni explains 'pointing' to each Herobrine with her head as she describes him, "this one is evil and from a mod I installed before starting this world, and this one is good, has a bad past, and needs our help. There, happy now?" She's getting impatient.

The 'bad' Herobrine gives us a bored look, "Are we FINALLY ready to fight!?"

We all nod in agreement and sarcasm. Ty proclaims, "Bring it, we can take you!" He's obviously REALLY angry. Normally I bet he'd whimper and hide behind us, but to be fair, we'd all do that...so, yeah..we're quite pathetic. -.-'

'•//////||||||Adam's POV||||||\\\\\\•'

Ty just takes off, seemingly not needing backup. We all draw out our butter swords and Jason his bow. Ty strikes first, but Herobrine feels nothing, or at least he doesn't scream. In fact, after Ty removes his sword, the bastard revives! HOW IN FUCKING HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KILL THIS FUCKER!!?!??

HE'S FUCKING INVINCIBLE!!!!! I take a deep breath. Good thing I thought and not screaming it out-loud, I surely would've been killed first.

Daniella's eyes open wide, and she yells to all of us, "HE SWITCHED US TO HARDCORE MODE! DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!"

The 'bad' Herobrine looks at her in disappointed eyes, "Now why'd you have to go and ruin all the fun?!" He complains.

---------------------------------------------

I hope you're not too mad for me posting this late!

By the way crimsonvampire (Crim in my story) is having self-esteem issues and is thinking of deleting her book and starting over a new one, she it thinking of deleting her pewdiepie and tobuscus fan-fic. So I want her to keep it, if you guys would please go read her story and tell her not to delete it and that it's great/amazing/epic/etc. then you guys are the coolest people!

Thanks to the ones who do read it!

I love feedback (comments/votes)!

MBAIIIIIII

-Danni<3