Chapter 20

-------------------Chapter 20-------------------

'''''''Daniella's POV'''''''

Yeah, I'm not gone, I'll never disappear. But...where am I now? Oh right, Hell. I swear, this is horrifying. Why? Because the god, who I fooled into thinking he was my dad for years, is down here and might pop up at any moment. I'm screwed...let's just try to lay low and stay out of the way. I start to tip-toe away, but the ground around me bursts into a giant bonfire. Dammit. "Who is it that has died today?!" I hear Hades' familiar voice, I've seen him do this before, he's reading his script to the dead of the day. I Cover my face with my bangs, in hope that he hasn't noticed that it's me yet. "Well? What is your name?!"

"I-I'm...Kalie" That's the first name that came into my mind...

"You seem very familiar..." Oh, gods...

"Well, I don't think I have died before, but I am a demigod, so you may have seen me before..!"

"Do you, per chance, know Daniella Spark?" No...no, I don't. 

I have to stay in character, so I reply, "That traitor?! Everyone knows her and hunts for that demon! You must be the most angered of all! How is she not found yet?"

"She was always a good hider..." He leans in closer to me, trying to get a better look at me. He's suspicious...

"What now? Where do I go?" I recover, pushing him away from me. He grabs me by my hair and lifts me up, but my bangs remain in my face. "Hey! Put me down!!!"

"Nice try, Daniella...you almost had me fooled again!" He holds me over the banks of a sea of lava, "Don't make me drop you."

I do a fake yawn, "What is this, a daily occurrence that I'm held over lava? It's old! Learn a new way to blackmail and use me! Plus I'm already dead, so good luck with this!" He sighs and puts me in a small cage, "Great now who am I, Maximum Ride? Am I an experiment?"

"I don't know, was I yours?" Wow, Hades can get emotional...I didn't know that was possible...

"No, I was just so alone, and to be fair, you thought I was your daughter! I just didn't want to disappoint you and say I wasn't!"

"Well, you're the disappointment of the gods and their world now, is that better?!"

"No.." I mumble, but admit.

"You should've told me."

"Tell you what, that I'm not your daughter, and that I was a mutant and a freak!?"

"You're special."

"I've heard that before...but it was always in quotation marks..."

"Well, I mean it. Now you must return to your friends."

"B-But I-I really died this time! I can't come back!"

"No, you're not fully 'dead' yet, your heart was scratched, and you were stabbed, but you will slip back into the living world soon. This is farewell."

"Goodbye...Hades..." No longer dad... "And thank you, for everything..." He nods as my soul fades away and heads back into my body.

'''''''Ty's POV'''''''

It's all over. He's dead, but only my counterpart, but what about Adam's? And maybe even others. Though, I couldn't save Danni, badass warrior Crim let me get the final blow to kill deadlox. Considering the killing state she was in, it was very hard for her to give me that. We all crowded around Danni's bloody, decaying body, as we watched her fade away for good. I picked her up as we started to take Crim's car back to our places. Crim and Adam were in the front, and left me to carry Danni's haunting body with me. Her body still felt happy, as if she was still in there... Maybe she'd help us from the grave... I hope so.

Suddenly I hear a large gasp and I look down to see a barley alive Danni, breathing, in my arms. She reaches up, grabs the back of my head and pulls me in for a kiss. It feels natural to kiss her, I don't care if she was dead a few moments ago, she's alive now. Barley, though, so we have to get her to a hospital. Fast. As the kiss was broken, I called up front to the others, "Get us to the nearest hospital NOW!"

They both sigh. "Ty," Adam starts, "She's gone, accept it. We can't help her anymo-" He looks back and sees Danni, holding on to her life, in my arms. "GO! Crim, she's alive! Don't look back, just trust me and drive, she doesn't have much time left!!!!" Crim lets our a sigh of relief and frustration and she speeds over to the emergency lane and floors the pedal, racing time to get there.

--------------------------------------------------------

YAY! DANNI'S ALIVE!!! BUT JUST BARLEY!!! (DON'T KILL ME!) why was cap's lock on..? *facepalm* /).- Can they get to the hospital on time?!  Maybe, maybe not.

Don't you just love cliff-hangers? I DO!

-MBAIIIIIII

-Danni<3