Chapter 12

'••//////||||||Chapter 12||||||\\\\\\••'

••/////|||||Daniella's POV|||||\\\\\••

I run to Crim's room and right as I'm about to knock on the toor it flies open and there stands Crim. We stare at each other in shock for a moment then I speak, "So we had the same idea, huh?" She nods as we walk to the kitchen and sit down.

"Did it really happen?" She asks.

I shrug replying, "How an I supposed to know?!"

"True"

"I really hope it did..."

She pokes my arm playfully and mocks, "So you miss your boyfriend already?" I punch her arm. "OW!"

"Well what about yours?"

"Hey, Adam and I didn't even hit off!"she complains to me.

"Not my fault!"

"Maybe they'll hint if they remember it in today's video?"

"I hope so!" We open her laptop and go straight to YouTube. Right on the front page a video pops up: Skydoesminecraft just uploaded: SPLEEF w/ Sky Deadlox Husky Kermit and TrueMU

We look at each other, sigh then click the video. They're acting normal most of the video...except for Ty. He seems spaced out and sad. Then I get more interested, because when Ty broke a diamond block, Jason joked around saying, "Come on Ty just give the diamond back!"

They started laughing, even Ty did! They realized that the people watching wouldn't get it so Adam explains: "Yeah guys the reason we were gone for a couple days was because we were...visiting some friends and we couldn't bring all of our recording equipment." We hear some faint yelling from somewhere and Ty complains,"sorry guys, just my new neighbor!" And Adam continues, "anyway, we were playing some minecraft and Ty stole our friend's diamond so we has to get it back from him! It was fucking hilarious! Sorry we couldn't record it!"

I look at crim and grin, ignoring Ty's interruption, but she's still focused on the video, she glances at my happy face and asks, "Is that what happened when I wasn't with you guys?"

I nod and say, "That's how I met them in the world!"

"So they DO remember! Oh my gosh!! We need to tell them we got the message!! COMMENT, DO IT NOW!!!" I run to my own laptop, get into my account, click the video and yell at crim, "We'll both leave a comment so they'll at least see one of them hopefully!"

My comment, I leave on Ty's video of the spleef:

Ty it's me, Daniella please recognize this I want to tell you that you guys weren't dreaming and that Crim and I remember it too! Please reply!

Crim leaves her comment on Adam's video:

Adam, it's Crim, I don't know if you'll actually read or even notice this, but you need to know that Danni and I remember it too, you guys aren't crazy! Please reply!

•••//////||||||Ty's POV||||||\\\\\\•••

I was checking my E-mail, going through all the comments from my latest video. Most of them were all the same: XD lol, I LOVE YOU TY!!!! <3, dude you're hilarious!, and all the ones like that then one caught my eye,

Ty it's me, Daniella please recognize this I want to tell you that you guys weren't dreaming and that Crim and I remember it too! Please reply!

Well since we never said their names in the video I'm sure it's her! I call Adam the phone rings for a second and he picks up, "WHAAAAT!?" he exclaims, complaining.

"Dude, I just got a comment on my video-"

"Good for you... It's not like you do every second or something!"

"Let me finish! It's from Daniella. She left a comment saying that she and Crim remember it too! Go check you're E-mail and see if you got a similar comment!"

"Fiiiiine!" He gives in and I hear him typing on his laptop. "Well I got one, but it's from Crim, it says,

Adam, it's Crim, I don't know if you'll actually read or even notice this, but you need to know that Danni and I remember it too, you guys aren't crazy! Please reply!

Well honestly I think we are crazy anyway, but that's not the point! They both remember! This is great!"

"Yeah but what does it mean?" I ask.

"It means, you can get your girl!"

I roll my eyes and, realizing he can't see that I tell him, "I'm rolling my eyes."

"Figured you would!"

"Well I'm replying to the comment, you?"

"Yeah! Talk to you later, I'll tell the others!"

"Got it! Later!" And I hang up. I click reply and type,

I'm glad I saw this! Maybe we can try to find each other!

click send and realize that she sent the comment 5 hours ago, she might not notice it until tomorrow.

••/////|||||Daniella's POV|||||\\\\\••

I'm listening to music and the song 'Walk away' by The Script comes on and some of the lines take a toll on my heart. These lines:

•'Cause when you're in too deep, you wake up when it's too late. You've fallen in love in the worst way

They describe my situation right now because he might not even notice me and I am in too deep. I sigh and skip the song. What if it's true...

---------------------------------------------:O the entire story now depends on an E-mail!!! AHHHHH!! If I were you guys I'd be like: DANIELLA READ THE FUCKING E-MAIL XD that's all for now!

MBAIIIIIII

-Danni<3