Chapter 14

'••//////||||||Chapter 14||||||\\\\\\••'

••/////|||||Daniella's POV|||||\\\\\••

"How did I not recognize your scream!?" I laugh while asking Ty.

"I don't know, but I know you heard it!"

"Heh, yeah sorry about that!" I scratch the back of my head. "Would you like to meet Crim? We live together!"

"Oh so you're THAT kind of best friends!"

"You bet we are!" I get up in his face, "You have a problem with it?"

"Nope!"

I smile cheerfully, "Good!" I walk him over to my place and fling the door open. I yell upstairs, "CRIM!!! I WANT YOU TO MEET SOMEONE!" We hear footsteps coming downstairs. Crim is looking at him in a weird way. She knows it's him, yet she still asks, for clarification I guess,"Who is this?" She points to Ty.

"Crim, this is Ty!"

"I know!" She smiles and laughs then looks at Ty, "So how'd you get here so fast?"

He replies as I watch it play out, "I walked!"

"Wow! How close do you live?"

"Less than a minutes walk away!"

"Wait what?!"

"We're Ty's new neighbors!" I chime in.

"Well....I didn't expect that." Crim states.

"Neither did I!"

"Umm..does Adam live with you?" She asks Ty,

"Sorry, no"

I hear crim curse in Greek and sigh. "I knew it, if he did, you would've had to live with Kermit too..!" We all laugh a little.

"Sorry..." He apologizes again.

"Nah, it's okay!" Crim seems to not even care anymore. When she does that it usually means she cares more. I hope she gets to meet Adam. I just, for once in my demented life, got lucky. Usually Crim gets all the luck and I get nothing, or I get BAD luck! Seems fair, right? Well, that's my life. Maybe when I trust the guys more I can tell them about my past. I wish I could change it...but I can't.

I brush past my past (:P) and go back to smiling. "What where you thinking of?" Ty asks me.

"What?"

"I was talking to you and you didn't reply, what were you thinking of."

Crim 'reads my mind', she does that a lot, and says, "Ty, Ty's best if you don't know, trust me, it's..." She trails off as if she didn't want me to hear something..!

••/////|||||Crimson's POV|||||\\\\\••

I remembered that Danni doesn't like me to tell people about or even mention her past so I trail of without telling Ty. Ty was dead when I started talking about it a tiny bit of it, so he didn't know. But maybe it's better if he doesn't know...

I just hope I can meet Adam! Danni and I have been obsessed with them for so long! It's incredible that she met him in real life too, and not just in a game! I hope I don't have to wait long! I want to see him!

---------------------------------------------

Yeah, it's taking me a long time to write these last couple, short, chapters. Sorry, but I'm just not good with writing awkward things, but, trust me, I got it from here! Drama is next! And a lot of slapping! But I also have tests so I can't stay up all night writing!

MBAIIIIIII

-Danni