Authors Note

Hello everyone!

I'm thefruity1 and this is my very first story I've ever posted. I'm nervous but I want to do this. I've been reading a lot of Heartstopper stories but haven't been able to find the right one so I figured, I should write it!

I'm a massive Heartstopper fan and have read all the books and shows so I'm pretty comfortable about the story line. As the actors of Nick and Charlie (Kit Connnor and Joe Locke) from the Netflix show have come out and said they don't want to be sexualised I want to make sure that everyone knows that this book is based on the comic's and books, not the show or actors. This is to respect their wishes and to stop crossovers and timeline confusion of the two versions.

This story is set when Nick is 36 and Charlie is 34, 18 years after the Nick and Charlie novella. They are engaged and have kids. Their son, Alec Luke Nelson and daughter Millie Sarah Nelson who they got through surrogacy and adoption. All else will be explained through the story.

There will be no smut in this story unfortunately as I'm uncomfortable writing it but there may be some making out and some implied but unwritten sex. 

Please do not ask for smut as the answer will be no.

I'd also like everyone to know that I'm writing this from New Zealand so to most, my time zones will be very different so my updating times will be very different from some others. I don't have a strict updating schedule but I will try my very hardest to update at least once a week. There will be clear trigger warnings on any harsh topics.

Now, if by some miracle you read this whole author's note, thank you and enjoy the story!

Thanks ,

thefruity1

Eighteen Years Laterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें