Chapter 11 - Daddy is cheating?

Chapter recommended by hgrrch thanks a lot for reading!

Alec Pov

I know my parents love each other. They are always telling me how they fell in love when they were kids and stuck together forever, soulmates, blah blah blah. They also make it painfully obvious they love each other. I see them kiss each other sometimes, blegh. One night I went to use the bathroom, and at the time Millie and I's bathroom was getting renovated so I went upstairs to daddy and papa's bathroom and heard them making 'happy noises'. I told these kids in my class and this popular girl said they were trying to make each other excited and do grown up stuff. That means they love each other apparently.

They also show that they love me as well, like adopting me, feeding me and giving me a place to live. And just being my parents in general. Like something my daddy does is drop me off at school each morning, which is what he just did. I wave my hand goodbye as he walks into his work office and I go to class.

In class Mrs Roberts takes the roll and hands out our work books for the day. Today we are doing spelling. Blegh. I cannot spell at all, I don't even know what the words mean! How am I supposed to know how to spell them? So I copied my friend Noah's page because he is really good at spelling. I help him with math, he helps me with English. Well, not really 'helping' we just copy each other.

"Well done Alec, your spelling was really good today!" Mrs Roberts says as she grades my work book. I smirk knowing that I did nothing to get the praise.

Soon morning tea comes and I go to my school bag on my hook and I can't see my lunch box. I must've forgotten to put it in my bag dammit. What am I supposed to eat? I'll just find daddy is his office and maybe he will get me something. He says if something happens during school I can just find him.

I tell Noah what's happened and then leave the class and run to the wrong office across the school courtyard. I open the office door and see the lady Belinda.

"Hi Belinda." I say nicely

"Hello Alec, are you here to see your dad?" She asks politely. I nod back

"Head on through to his office, but be quick he has a meeting soon." I do as she says and wave as I go through the corridor to my dad's office. Since he is the deputy principal, he gets his own room for stuff.

At his door, it's slightly ajar and I peer inside. I see daddy on his round desk swivel chair at his desk and his blonde secretary standing in front of him between him and the desk. She is standing up and looks to have her hands around his neck. She leans in to daddy and I don't have a very good angle of what's happening but they look like they are kissing.

My eyes widen out of my head.

OMG!!

Daddy is cheating on papa??

No fucking way

I should not have come here. I have to tell someone! But I can't look away from the scene, but when she leans back, daddy stands up, adjusts his clothes which have a little wet spot on his chest, and what looks to be a different tie than the one on him this morning. He then moves to the door. I bolt down the corridor to the main office and run right out into the school courtyard with the other kids before I get caught.

I guess I don't need lunch today.

Time skip to after school

(Still Alec pov)

I decided to walk home that day, I didn't want to see daddy I was too upset.

How dare he do that?

He is married. He made a promise.