Chapter 15 - Stupid Recital part 2

Thank you guys so much for 4k reads thats fucking insane. Love ya ❤️

Alec POV

I stared at the ceiling for so long. My eyes were determined to stay frozen and focused on the stuck on glow in the dark stars on the ceiling and I didn't allow myself to move an inch. I knew that if I did, daddy would hear and come check on me in case I tried to leave my room. Which I will not be trying.

The whole time my brain has been re playing the same moment where daddy dragged me from the bowling alley in front of all my friends. Noah and all my other friends are probably super confused because I told them I was allowed to go. It was so embarrassing having him scold me in front of them. But I'll make up some excuse and tell them that at school.

I hear a knock on the door and my blood runs cold. I know that knock, it's daddy. I can identify my family but simply how they open a door and the sound the floorboards make when they walk down the hallways. And that's definitely daddy.

My mouth sputters out two words "Come in." I say quietly.

The door opens ajar and I see exactly who I predicted, daddy and papa. For some reason my heart rate still picks up and I get nervous. By now I've sat up and my legs are hanging over the bed edge. I keep my head down and my eyes on my lap even when I feel my dads sit down beside me. Daddy on my right and papa on my left. The bed mattress dips down as the new weight pushes the springs down.

I feel my eyes start to tear up and they haven't even started scolding me yet.

"Why the tears sweetheart?" Papa asks and strokes the tears off my cheek with his thumbs.

I'm crying because they are about to yell at me, say they dont want me and abandon me on a church doorstep like my past mother.

"Because you guys are mad at me." I mumble out. Daddy and Papa share a look that makes me know they are about to comfort me in my distress.

"We aren't mad at you, Alec." Daddy says and makes circle motions with this hand on my back.

"You should be." I say. Daddy is being nice, it's weird because just an hour ago he was scolding me. He is probably calmer because Papa is here. They seem to always balance eachother out.

"Why do you think that?" papa asks. Are they stupid? I would be mad at myself if I was them.

"Because I left without permission during the recital." The words come out of my lips.

"Yeah you did, and we certainly aren't happy about that. But we aren't mad." Daddy says and my shoulders un-tense and lower from my ears.

"We are going to talk about it though." papa says and I hold my breath.

"Okay."

"I'm glad you know that what you did was wrong but what happened is a big deal. We didn't know where you were and you could have gotten kidnapped and taken because we weren't with you and didn't know where you were. I specifically told you not to go to the party and you disobeyed me. I gave you a reason too. This is very unacceptable Alec. We never want to see this kind of behavior from you ever again. You can expect absolute hell if it does repeat itself. Have I made myself clear?" Daddy finishes the lecture and by the time he does the tears are already flowing down my cheeks. I can't bring myself to look at either of their faces.

"Yes papa and daddy." I respond with a small whimper.

"Good boy. I assume you've also gathered that you're getting a punishment?" Daddy says and I nod. I knew I wasn't getting away with this without a punishment.

"Alright. Papa and I talked about it and we decided that you're grounded for the next 3 weeks as we can't trust you to be anywhere in case you run off. No friends over either. And the devices that are on our bed will be locked up with us for those 3 weeks and everyday after school instead of going home, you are to stay in my office until I finish work." he says and my jaw drops.

3 weeks of that!

That's cruel! What am I supposed to do for 3 weeks?

"That's unfair, no." I protest.

"You earned it Alec. You lost a lot of trust today. If you make it through these 3 weeks you have all your rights back." Papa says

I grumble in my seat and daddy firmly taps my thigh as a warning and so I respond respectfully.

"Yes papa and daddy." I say.

"Well done hunny, all done. Now I want you to apologize to your sister and then wash up for dinner." Papa says and nudges me to stand. I do and then head down the stairs to Millie and I's playroom. I find her playing a game in her doll house and it looks like she is making Ken and Barbie do a very suspicious rubbing motion in their tiny doll bed.

"Hi Millie." I say and sit down beside her. She puts her dolls down and turns to face me. She doesn't look mad either. Her head tilts and a smile appears on her pretty lips.

"Hi 'lec." She says and I eternally smile at the fact she still can't pronounce my name. She misses the 'A' and it comes out as 'lic'. Super cute.

"I'm sorry about what happened at your recital Mills." I say with a sigh and her shoulders shrug nonchalant.

"It's okay." She says

"Really? You're not upset?" I ask with my jaw dropped.

"Nope. You know why?" She says and the side of her lips curls into a smirk. I genuinely don't know what she is planning.

"No..."

"I can do it now for you!" She says and springs up from her spot. She adjusts her clothes and moves to standing in the center of the room. She then starts doing her little ballet moves around the room. A combination of leaps, turns and bends. Her bouncy curls sway as she dances and the cheeky grin still prominent on her face dimples either side.

I watch with a smile as she does her little routine around the playroom just for me, a private recital for me. I watch her do a little gallop and then a turn with one leg up and her hands curved in a circle above her head. She then moves to her ending pose with her hands up in a 'V' shape above her head.

Like the good big brother I am, I clap and cheer loudly for her as she curtsies and bows. I may have my moments where I mess up but I hope to always make it up to her. And as much as I hate to admit it, her dance wasn't half bad.

1236 words

—-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovely people ❤️❤️

Back with another chapter. It's slightly shorter but I Hope it's alright. As promised by @Kelseyfraz , I tried to make Nick softer and nice this chapter.

Stay happy, healthy and hydrated

Thx again

thfruity1