Dark Era: Good End (un-edit)

Three men and an eighteen year old girl with grey hair sat on the bar stood of the  downstairs bar called Lupin. You had a giant icecub with apple juice in your glass. Fitting in amongst the non alcoholic and alcohol.

Ando. Oda, y/n/n, and Dazai.

Tonight. Ango was running late. It was a little unusual that he had always come at a certain time. Although this morning, he had called to ask you to pass on a message to the other two.

You'd done so and sat next to Dazai. His hadn brushing against your own. A flash of warmth spread into your behind and sent tingles up your spine. You subtly brushed your hand against his palm. A small smile on your lips.

Soon, the door from upstairs opened, a pair of footsteps cane down the wooden staircase. smd soon sat down next to Oda, placing his bag down on a nearby spot.

You could make out the shapes of the items within his bag. Most of it you had seen several times before. But some were new. The wet umbrella wrapped up in a bag was one of them. It was still damp from hours earlier.

He wasn't even wet.

Ango had really gone through with meeting that client. Just like in the storyline.

It was on this night that  Dazai spotted the camera half out the bag and snatched it out, suggesting the idea for the four of you to have your picture taken.

A celebration of being drinking buddies for several months and proof that the four of them had been to Lupin.

It was almost like yesterday when Dazai and Oda had come into the archives to meet Ango and invite him out to the bar. You also tried to save that book pages, but to no avail

You knew it was much more than that. What this could mean.

The final moment the four of you would gather together in one place. A sense of dread of what's to come.

In the days to follow. The wheel had begun to slip into motion. It started small, but it wasn't long until Oda discovered one of Ango's secrets. Ehat he had been doing overseas. He'd brought trouble back with him.

He was sent on that mission to rescue the new recruit and encountered Akutagawa for the first time and met Gilde. Who knew he was the only one who coukd set his people free from their suffering.

He was delayed one day. The next he discovered the old veteran and owner dead in his kitchen. His children nowhere to be seen.

He saw the van and kids banging against the glass crying for help. But before he coukd reach them. The car exploded, the pressure throwing him to tjw ground. He coukd only watch as tbe vehicle burned, his children were gone.

He felt powerless and loses.

Crowds started to gather to speculate the scene of the crime, gawking, murmuring as the emergency serviced arrived to out it out. Oda coukd only starry numbly at the destruction.

The onky stability in his life crumbling away to ashes drifting away in the smoke and wind.

Dazai and you had arrived to comfort their friend. But when offered to help him, reaching out your hands towards him. He dodged your open hands with ignorance and walked away into the distance.