Chapter 8 Dance (un-edit)

Present day.

Finished last of exams and already applied for high schools in Yokohoma.

You'd been looking at a number of residential locations within walking distances close to potential schools, too, and set a budget.

Your language classes were coming along swimmingly.

Among them was Russian. You knew a certain ability user from that country. It doesn't hurt to learn the language, just in case.

Plus, the port mafia hopes to expand one of the branches into the country.

You were walking around after lunch in the cafeteria and saw a new notice on the student bulletin board where the announcements and clubs were listed.

A school dance poster had been recently placed on the board. Sent your friends into gushing school girls talking about outfits and wonder if they'll be able to find a date to the event.

M

any people were excited. It was the last event of the year for third years. It was a night people could dress up and dance the night away before plunging into final exams and graduating from middle school.

Some sadly rejected or not found fbe courage at all.

You've already had up to fifteen boys asking you to the dance. But you rejected each and every one of them on the spot.

You knew the only reason they wanted to ask was to get into your pants.

It only reminded you of how your your ex boyfriend used to enjoy bragging to all his mates he had the prettiest person. Back then, you hadn't noticed the way he said it as it you were some trophy he'd won in a competition. One to to cause envy in other men couldn't have.

Not until after that incident happened and personal space. You'd felt stupid for not recognising the signs.

It brought you to another another memory of your old life.

You'd actually been to one middle school dance. On the night some kid had spiked the punch, and a random boy had tried to hit on you.

You'd politely declined, but they weren't taking a no for an answer. He then proceeded to try ripping your dress off and take his pants off.

You tried to push him away. Thankfully, one of the teachers on duty heard your cries for help and intervened before things could escalate.

He got in serious trouble with the school and parents.

You weren't l/n y/n anymore. Weren't in the old world anymore.

You'd recarnated into a fictional world and changed your name.