Chapter 3 Arcade (un-edited)

A/n: ⚠️  Long chapter ahead. Buckle in and enjoy the chapter. ^_^

IN LIGHT OF WHAT HAPPENED in Sibuchi City. You'd been calm. Too calm on the surface but beneath worried about what this could mean. Dazai had seen your face.

You'd been keeping your head down and kept doing business as usual or studying at Middle school. You were doing well with classes ans graces.

Dazai had taken Chuuya to headquarters to meet Mori and certain individual Randou claiming to be sensitive to the cold despite wearing multiple winter layers.

Statement of what they had seen within the city.

Alone. Mori wanted Chuuya's cooperation on the case and even went and far as to hold some of Sheep's members hostage.

He shared what information he had.

Glad you weren't there to see a former boss appearing out of nowhere. That would've made things even more complicated than they already were.

Then again you'd received information about the said sighting rather than let it run its course. You decided to quieten down any rumors down on your end.. It'd keep the mafia occupied and on the crater city itself.

Away from you and neutral zone.

Got to admit to yourself, even for split moment. You had no regrets getting a glimpse of Dazai.

A day and a half later.

You decided to go to a game arcade to clear your head.

It was commonly known children to teens hang out and sometimes families. Rarely adults went in there. Mentally you were an adult.

Being fifteen had its advantages. You fit right into the crows of teems and children.

You decided to wear normal street clothes with a cap and ankle boots.

The mafia made their move to find the serving eye witness and were attacked by Gss.

You had heard about it too. Unfortunately you had to miss out on witnessing the two fight together as a duo.

Then again better stayed out of it. Last thing you needed was to get into serious trouble.

You spotted a teenager with a familiar dark grey hoodie the hood over his head to obscure his facial features. Stray curl sticking out and loud voice. 

Nakahara Chuuya.

Dark haired male sitting in the machine opposite to him. Osamu Dazai.

You ducked your head.

Out of all times you decided to go. It had to be around the same time mafisco Dazai and sheep leader Chuuya had to be here too.

This was the second time you'd been at the right place and wrong time situation. Happened in the novel and the third anime season.

It was as if the gods had planned this.

You overheard the bet between the boys. Whoever won gets the power to request whatever they want to the lower and can't deny it.  You'd knew who would win between the two and prove.