Chapter 5 The Contract Part 1 (un-edited)

A/N: Warning, this chapter may be longer than Chapter 3.

It wasn't long before one of the guards decided to take a quick break. "Just a quickie.".

The keys turned the locks and the man walked into come into your cell and shut the door, eyeing you up and down hungrily. 

You had an idea.

When he got close enough grabbing the edge of your pants. You slipped your hand into his pocket and snatched the key chain. He barely noticed.

You got your legs wrapped around his neck squeezing tight. Strangle him..  He automatically tried to grab into them with his hands and made choking noses.

His face turned red.

All too soon his head slumped you let go and he dropped to the ground unconscious.

Serves him right for trying to lay his perverted hands on you.

You were able to unlock your handcuffs and walk out the room. Hitting the other guard on a nerve point on the neck of their neck. They slumped to the ground too.

You dragged the man and dragged him into the room placing him beside his colleague. Ruffling through their pockets for walkie talkies and pocketed them.

Locked them in the cell and threw the key on the edge of the hallway carpet. Out of their reach.

Escape attempt is a go.

You ran through the halls, accidentally coming across the armoury, consisting of the weapons owned by the mob and form some of the past prisoners.

You found your things stashed onto one of the shelves, a lock picking kit, a knife, and a cell phone. It would seem the gun wasn't among them. No doubt, stolen.

You could always get a replacement.

You got out of there and opened a window to get your bearings, a paved courtyard, with a nice garden and a tall tree.

You knew you didn't have much time before one of Lit's people went to the cell and discovered you were missing.

As of fates watching over you. It was then you heard shouting and running around in the distance.

One of the lackeys had raised the alarm.

However, you were already one step ahead of them, jumping out the window, landing onto one of the branches of the tree, and it barely bent under your weight.

You jumped down to the ground in a crouch and escaped through the garden. 

You kept running through the maze of enemy territory, your eyes sharp for any enemies, and tell tale sign provided by one of your sources who used slip info.

All too soon. You came across a familiar landmark of an old building and entered the former neutral zone. Now belonging to the enemy, Lit.

You stopped to catch your breath for a moment but also keep guarding up. In the distance, you could hear the screams and gunfire from the groups clashing.