Chapter 4 The Informant

In one of the four tallest towers of Yokohoma in a office. An older man sat at a desk with hands dolled nearly under his chin.

Across from him were two teenagers, one with dark hair and bandage over one eyes neck and sleeves.

Whilst the other was an orange haired male with a fedora.

They tsked at each other. Wondering why brought them here.

He has a mission for them both.

He told them one of the old Intel had tried to sell classified information to one of our enemies and caught. They've been executed.

It's caused a small setback but sure it'll recover in no time.

Hence why two will be working together on this case. It'll be easy.

Y/n/n POV.

As the Port mafia had gained a new member and Ango completed his record.

It wasn't long before the mafia laid claim on their part of the territory and expanded dirs own. It would take a while before sheep would be on their feet again.

Potentially the crater city as well. Which was unfortunate, that would mean you'd lose source from the area. The kid had recovered. You'd have to find new sources, and it took time.

In the workplace, you just completed another successful info exchange with one of the highest paying clients and worked in a group with antiques. The money would be sent to a secret location in a week.

You heard the bell tinkle on the door, sounds of loud stomping entered the room, and loud voice that seemed far too familiar.

You turned your head a little and saw who it was. It was none other than the ex uncle you'd cut ties with.

He'd gotten older, with more streaks of white in his hair. He appeared thinner in two years since you left and worn street clothes with a single bag slung over his shoulder.

The moment he saw you, he seemed to perk up and wave in your direction. You chose to ignore him.

For no reason, he assumed it meant he had permission for him to sit on the booth next to you and start up a conversation.

"Hey. Long time no see (y/n). How have you been? Have you been well. "

".."

"You've grown so much. Have you been eating well?"

".."

"I recently dropped by your folks place this morning, but they weren't there. It's as if they left in a hurry. Have you seen them lately or mentioned where they went.?"

".."

It was one-sided.

But you kept your cool continuing to ignore him. He was a stranger to you.

He was shady, a scumbag and a dirty rotten third who'd ruined your old familys lives without any remorse. You were barely able to sneak away.