Special: Villain Reader (non-cannon. un edit)

Note: It is not cannon to Ice Heart. But I hope you all enjoy it.

IN THE DARK UNDERGROUND OF YOKOHOMA, two lower mafians travelled down through the twists and turns. Soon arriving at a door. They knocked once. The door opened by a person dressed as a butler and allowed them inside.

They had been searching all over the Darkest parts of Yokohomas for the mysterious woman called Ice Queen. A dangerous and powerful person with a lot of influence in these parts.

The two soon arrived in a throne room. It didn't have very much at first glance.

on the lavish red carpet leading to a staircase on the small platform upon a crystal clear throne was a teenage girl with grey hair tied in a French braid. Dressed in fancy attire. She appeared bored.  Her heeled feet rested on a crouched human man.

The butler told them to wait a moment. Heading up and whispering something into the grey haired teens' ears, her face remained blank. She barely cast him a glance.

  Casting her piercing cool eyes onto the two boys. A quick once over. She appeared to be wearing an unreadable expression. Dazai couldn't get a read on her.

Interesting. Dazai thought.

"So you two work for Ougai Mori. What brings you both down to the depths of the underworld throne room?" She asked. Her voice carried out loud and clear through the silent room, cold but filled with authority.

"Your not an easy person to find." Dazso said. Your inner fangirl squealed but kept a calm face on the outside.

That's the whole point. You thought with an internal smirk. You had been setting decoy locations and detours. The magnificent booby traps you recently set up in the tunnels.

"You need to come with us. " Chuuya says. The butler close to you shivered in his shoes. Silently urging them to stop. To apologise and reconsider.

When you didn't react or get up. Dazai picked up on the detail. 

"You don't seem surprised. " Dazai noticed. Nothing gets past him.

No. Not in the sought estate after the first twenty-five times in three months. (Y/n/n) thought.

"It's not the first time. " You admitted. "It is an honor he had heard and sent people on his behalf."  Unfortunately, they offended and perished.

"Tell your boss that I'm not interested in whatever he has to say. If he wants to negotiate a contract for my services. He should have come himself. " You told them.

Chuuya tsked and started complaining. You intently roll your eyes at him used to the same monologue as the last ones.

Dazai put a hand on his chest before he could place a shoed foot in the staircase. A smart move. 

She flies her legs off the man. Click of her fingers. More appear and lay down over tje stairway. She steps over them and slowly approaches the two.

Standing directly in front of them. Pints a gun at her. She brushes it away with a single finger to look at the owner.

Placing a hand under his chin lift it up and titled his head to the side. Feel the coldness in her hands.