The morale of the story

Well I'd like to thank you for reading and really hope you enjoyed doing so! I will say sorry in advance in case I upset you as I do realize quite a lot of this is quite depressing to read but I wanted to go into great detail so you could all understand how I felt through the whole process.

The one thing in particular I'd like you to take away from this is that being gay isn't a wrong thing. Straight, gay, bisexual, asexual or whatever you may be, we are all human beings and we are all equal! You don't deserve to be treated any differently due to your sexual preference. Listen to me when I say this, if people are judging you because of it, ignore them or give them a damn fabulous show so they have something to hate you for! There is nothing better than acting even gayer when you know it annoys someone.

I had to go through a lot to finally get to where I am today. Today I am strong, confident and proud to be gay. I went through a long journey, a mixed up, confused and emotional one but it has made me who I am today. Only make this decision when you are ready! I was prompted and nagged so much by my friends as they all thought I was gay but I didn't base it off what they said. You have to be certain YOU feel that way and you feel ready to admit it to people. Even if you feel like its something bad, it isn't! Talk to your closest friends first, it is the easiest. They support you no matter what and will make you feel better about it. If you are scared to come out of the closet - don't be. With our current society, gay people are accepted a lot more and I've seen it with my own eyes. You still need to accept some will hate you for it but just don't let them get to you. The most important thing is that you are happy, if you are happy with being gay then that is all that matters!

A little extra note to take as well, if you are going through the same predicaments I went through with liking your straight friends. It isn't weird, nor is it a bad thing. You just need to make sure you respect your friends and their orientation and they may just feel scared with the idea of a gay person liking them. It doesn't matter how close of friends you are, it can still be daunting for them.

Thank you once again for reading! Leave me your opinions in the comments if you have any and give it a vote, I'd appreciate it!

- Literalbunny / James.