Omegaverse Version 1

Poor Pitiful Souls

Midoriya was twitchy and Bakugo was suspiciously absent from class... This was a bad omen if ever there was one. As much as Aizawa liked to pretend he hadn't gotten rather attached to his chaos class when they were first years well it was just illogical to think otherwise and why he had made sure that he continued to be their homeroom teacher through their second and third years, No one else knew his class or cared for them in the same die-hard fashion as he himself did. Not even his beautiful irritating omega that was far too loud and if not for his adoptive daughter Eri so many would have hearing loss by now.

That said the tired alpha in fact knew his class better than anyone alive including their own parents. His alpha having claimed them all as his pups though he would never admit that to anyone aloud (not like he had to the entirety of the class claimed him in return as their pack dad too and affectionately referred to him as Dadzawa even to his face.) When the entirety of the class came of legal age and now living in the dorms which had to be restructured dorm rooms for the purpose of secondary genders he was the one to give the talk and offer the class advice and when needed set up doctor appointments to get birth control distributed properly. He was also the first the class came to when they decided to court or mate in the case of his 1st and 2nd problem children.

So to see Midoriya who was waiting until after the wedding to change his name come to class without his alpha and fiance Bakugo it was unusual when Bakugo was then late to class altogether it was downright a bad sign. Midoriya not knowing where his alpha was should be the sign of the impending apocalypse. Not once in the three years of attending UA had Bakugo missed a day unless he was at work studying or ... nope not thinking of the next option but of course, the universe was against Aizawa having any peace as his phone began to ring as an unknown number.

Aizawa sighed already spotting Jiro and Shoji trying to subtly listen in there was no point in trying to keep it quiet so he put the call on speaker. This class was entirely too close-knit to bother keeping this from them anyways they at least all had their pro hero license so any mischief they caused would at least be mostly legal.

"Hehe, Erasurehead I have your student. If you want him back you're going to have-"

"Which one" Aizawa interupted the kidnapper taking a quick head count and taking note that aside from Bakugo three others were out.

"Hey, you better start taking this seriously and stop being so rude to us! Or we will start really hurting him." Aizawa sighed well that narrowed the possibility down by one seeing as the kidnapper said he and not she so that at least meant that Momo was safe at her work-study. Unfortunately, that left the more dangerous option on the table as Aizawa could already smell ozone and rising omegan fury Although it had not risen to murderous levels yet.

"Listen I really am too tired for this so just hurry up and explained who you are and what you want but most importantly which of my students currently has you So I will know how many ambulances to send to your location." Aizawa groaned rubbing a hand over his face in exhaustion.

"Ahhh the Blonde one? Hey, what do you mean he has us!" The kidnapper replied clearly very confused now as well as slightly offended, this conversation was most definitely not going the way they had planned. Shit, Aizawa thought well it is now a 50/50 percent chance it is Bakugo the only other option is Kaminari but that is unlikely.

"Surely you can do better than that for a description. Also, you forgot to answer my other questions. Exactly how many people are in your hideout right now so I know which hospital to contact and how many ambulances you will need." Aizawa sighed already regretting getting out of bed today.

"Ahh We are Stain's forgotten roses and we will purge the false hero's in the name of our leader! If you want the foul mouth Blonde back you will bring Nezu to us at this address XXX street, a damn rat is not a hero! Don't even think of pulling a fast one, my boys and I will crush anyone who comes here and we will make this pretty boy scream if you do." The voice was still shouting but Midoriya was long gone sparks of green electricity were all that was left in his wake.

"Damn it" Aizawa groaned.

"HAHAHA, you finally understand how helpless you are in this situation!" The voice crowed in victorious glee.

"Couldn't you have waited three more days?" Aizawa growled.

"Ah what?" The voice was clearly confused now.

"They would have graduated three days from now and the paperwork for the damages and argument over what was lawful amount of force would be someone else's problem. Let me ask you this is the angry blonde in your capture cussing? yelling perhaps, maybe he is growling obscenities about how he will kill you? Any of those?" Aizawa asked clearly done with the entire situation already gathering the thick packet of forms he needed to start filling out if he wanted to be done at a reasonable hour.

"Um... no? He was just kind of smiling and relaxed with his feet kicked up. Look, to be honest, I think this kid is defective when we jumped him he didn't give us nearly the fight we were prepared for and just kind of gave up after my guys punched him a couple of times and even offered up your personal phone number without interrogation." The Kidnapper confided now completely weirded out after this turn of events. He was prepared for anger, shouting, demands, and negotiations... not this apathetic resignment.

"I thought as much, Let me explain you don't have him, he has you. It is clear that he is bored and since he pulled this stunt likely horny. You have a very limited amount of time to tell me how many ambulances you will need before his mate arrives I will not extend this courtesy again. I should inform you his mate is the hero student known as Deku." Aizawa sighed.

"8 please" The kidnapper whimpered just as the sounds of destruction and screams were heard through the line. Aizawa could hear the sounds of Bakugo encouraging his omega and shouting out some profanities that were anything but directed at the villains but more along the lines of his wishes for after they returned to their rooms in privacy.

Aizawa hung up not wanting to hear any more than he already heard more than he ever wanted to hear about his pup's sex lives. With a sigh he started to fill out the paperwork as the rest of the class took out individual study material after all they did graduate in a couple of days might as well let Midoriya and Bakugo have a bit of fun before they would be held accountable for all their actions.

END