Idol Duo

Izuku took a deep breath.

"You ready?" A familiar voice asked.

Izuku looked up at his partner, who was wearing black pants and a trench coat with orange lining on them, the total opposite of his white pants and trench coat with green lining. They were so good together.

"Always." He told him.Katsuki smiled back at him "Let's go then!

"Their manager nodded at them "Ready to go." He told to his communicator.

The platform they were standing on started to move. Going up, they took a deep breath. Looking at each other's eyes, they smiled.

They turned around, back to back.

The platform stopped and they were in the middle of the stage. Cheers got louder and louder.

Izuku inhaled, opened his mouth to start to sing.

-----

"Good job!" Some staff member said to them.

Izuku bowed slightly "Good job!" He smiled.

"Our Wonder Duo is always awesome!" Another staff member exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah," Katsuki groaned "Let us go, we are tired as fuck." He pulled Izuku with him to their changing room.

"Kacchan!" Izuku gasped "Language!" He scolded, getting dragged by his partner.

Staff members laughed behind them "Do your best guys!" They shouted to them.

"Thank you!" Izuku waved at them, smiling.

When they got to their room, Katsuki locked the door behind them.

They stood there for a while then they both huffed out a tired and relieved sigh.

"This was a long fucking day." Izuku huffed, dropping face first to the couch.

"Indeed it was. Especially when you are trying to pretend as a person you are not." Katsuki sighed, sitting next to his tired boyfriend.

"And even after the fucking show everyone is on our asses like crazy!" Izuku shouted, his voice muffled from the couch.

"They just want to congratulate us, I guess." Katsuki hummed, laying his head to the back of the couch.

"Yeah, I know but I'm the one who needs to talk and talk and fucking talk!" Izuku huffed, getting up.

"Well, you are the one who somehow made them think that you are sunshine incarnate when you hate people." Katsuki commented.

"Well, you are the one who made them think you are an asshole when you are the sunshine, Kacchan! You are totally a different person!" He countered back.

"Come to think of it, how did it come to this?" Katsuki hummed, thinking.

Izuku pondered a bit "We actually wasn't hiding it, but you get pissy in public and I smile when I get nervous." He said "And I guess it is... Pressure." He finished. Looking at his partner.

"Hmmm," Katsuki closed his eyes. "Yeah, pressure might be right. They probably assumed it because of our attitude in public."

"And when they thought that," Izuku started.

"We couldn't deny it." Katsuki finished.

They sat in a comfortable silence for a while.

"Anyways," Katsuki said standing up "How about we go for a dessert?" He smiled.

Izuku chuckled, "Oh, mister Sweet tooth!" He exclaimed looking at him "I don't eat sweets!"

"I know that! I meant that diner we love! They have things for your spicy ass!" Katsuki rolled his eyes.